Search for content in message boards

sabas elizalde

sabas elizalde

Posted: 12 May 2010 2:55AM GMT
Classification: Query
Looking for information on my great grandfather, Sabas Elizalde. He was born in 1887 in La Rosa, Coahuila, Mexico. His wife was Josefa Luna from Monterrey, Mexico. They had several children, Luis, Rosa, Lucia, Julia and Bernice. I understand we may have ties to the Phillipines, as well. The names Dale and Aida (Ada) from Manila have come up. Anyone with information, please contact me.

Re: sabas elizalde

Posted: 9 Apr 2014 6:51PM GMT
Surnames: Elizalde
There is a very well known Elizalde family in the Philippines that is related with the Zobel de Ayala family (I think they're cousins?). I don't know much more information other than that the Elizalde family is very old in the Philippines, and that they are descended from Spaniards.

Re: sabas elizalde

Posted: 9 Apr 2014 10:29PM GMT
Thank you. This is good information. Since posting this, I have created a page on Facebook in the United States called the Elizalde Family Tree. This page was created in order to help connect, promote and educate future generations of Elizaldes. It is called the Elizalde Family Tree. You are welcome to join me or any Elizaldes reading this. Many blessings.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic