Search for content in message boards

Tracing my Family tree and all Ancestors. Tammy Stewart, North Carolina

Tracing my Family tree and all Ancestors. Tammy Stewart, North Carolina

Tammy Stewart (View posts)
Posted: 4 Jul 2000 3:03PM GMT
Anyone who is interested in finding out if we are of the same family, Please contact me at nc_country_lady@hotmail.com

Stewarts from No. Carolina

Deanna Sevigny (View posts)
Posted: 11 Jul 2000 10:01PM GMT
Maybe we tie in some where. Do you have a George Stewart married to Ruthlinda or Ruby Baker? George's father is George Stewart married to Rebecca Utley. George's father is Charles Stewart married to Johanna (Hannah)Kirk. Charles father is James Stewart I don't have a wife's name. James father is Alexander Stewart married to Isabella I don't have a last name. Alexander's father is James Stewart married to Barbara Menzies. Any information would be appreciated. You can contact me at DeeLaine1211@aol.com. Thank you, Deanna Sevigny

Stewarts

Deanna Sevigny (View posts)
Posted: 15 Jul 2000 6:54AM GMT
Hi Deanna, My grandfather's name was George Stewart also but married to, Rosa Elizabeth Butner and they had 13 children here in the Western Carolina Mtns. Mitchell county is where we are now. I know by tracing through the library, the 1st recorded Stewart was found to have been located in Lumberton, NC. Then after the civil war, all went different directions through the south and especially North Carolina. George's dad my gg- grandfather was nicked, Tom Duely. I never got to meet him, but my brother has a complete library research on the Stewarts in NC. I will get a copy of it and hopefully be able to tell you more. Thanks and if you have or find out anymore info. please let me know. I would sure appreciate it very much. Maybe we are connected! Thank-you, Tammy Stewart. PS. I do know we have the largest Stewart cemetary here in NC for most of the past Stewarts in which I know not all of them, but I know we are related or they wouldnt have been placed there. Hope I have helped and please keep in touch, Thank-You again.

Stewarts in NC

Lynn Pollard (View posts)
Posted: 25 Jul 2000 8:11AM GMT
Hi,
My grandfather was Charles Fredrick Stewart.
He lived in the Charlotte area. past that I don't know a whole lot. He died in October 1970. I don't have a bdate yet. He was married to Annie Lorena Merritt and had 2 children with her. Charles Roland Stewart and Betty Jean Stewart. Betty is my mother. I know he had several brothers and I think my grandmother was his 2nd wife. I'm just beginning to research the family so any info would be great. I know he is buried at Sugaw Creek Presbyterian Cemetery in Charlotte. He went by the name of Fred.
Thanks,
Lynn P.

Re: Tracing my Family tree and all Ancestors. Tammy Stewart, North Carolina

Posted: 7 Jul 2001 5:44PM GMT
Surnames: Stewart, Turner, Mitchell, Green, Cook
Tammy,
My family was from Cumberland County North Carolina, My gggg grandfather was Daniel, ggg gramdfather was Lanier, gg grandfather was Wiley who's daugher Sara Emma Stewart Turner was my my great grandmother. My family moved from NC, GA, Al.
Any help you could give me is appreciated.
Jean

Re: Stewarts

Posted: 29 Jul 2001 11:13PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 28 Feb 2002 12:59PM GMT
Surnames: Pigott, Fulford, Chadwick, Stewart, Whitehurst, Baer
Looking for information on the Stewarts of Carteret County, NC. Earliest I have is Alexander Stewart married Rachael Chadwick (b. 1764, d. 1805). These were my gggg-grandparents.

Posted: 4 Apr 2005 5:42AM GMT
Surnames: STEWART
TAMMY, HI IT'S BOBBIE{TINY}. IF YOU ARE STILL ON THE SITE LET ME KNOW.

Posted: 31 Dec 2012 3:30AM GMT
my grandmother was Sara Emma Stewart Turner Anderson, my father is Darcy Anderson,
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions