Search for content in message boards

Levi T. Norris, died Oct 7, 1907 in Wayne twp

Levi T. Norris, died Oct 7, 1907 in Wayne twp

Phil Anderson (View posts)
Posted: 26 Jan 2006 2:49PM GMT
Classification: Query
Would like info from his death certificate. Any assistance available to accomplish this?

Many thanks!

kPhil

Re: Levi T. Norris, died Oct 7, 1907 in Wayne twp

Jan Langerveld (View posts)
Posted: 22 May 2006 10:23PM GMT
Surnames: Norris-Daugherty
I have a copy of the obit for Levi T. Norris, which by now you probably have. If not let me know and I will make a copy and sent to you. We e-mailed several years ago about the Norris family. I would like to exchange info with you.
JanL. - Kalamazoo, MI

Phil Anderson (View posts)
Posted: 23 May 2006 10:59AM GMT
That would be great - contact direct at andersonph@cbpu.com - my database is corrupted but will share what I have written down.

Jan Langerveld (View posts)
Posted: 26 May 2006 4:38PM GMT
Surnames: Norris
If you will e-mail your mailing address to me, I can sent a copy of the obit you were asking for. Could not contact you by e-mail. JanL.

Posted: 29 Jul 2011 1:37AM GMT
I read your query in Allen County Indiana from 1997 about Levi Tummins Norris. I have tried to locate you but emails have bounced. I am a descendant of Levi and his wife Dorthy Daugherty Norris. Would like to share info.

Posted: 15 Oct 2012 5:47PM GMT
Surnames: Norris, Long, Maker
Thanks for the attempt to contact.

Levi T. Norris married Julia Ann Long 11 Jul 1867 in Putnam County, OH.

His reported age on 1880 census was 49 and born in OH while 1870 indicates 30 and born in IN. Family member(s) associated with him are otherwise consistent.

Does this fit in with your Levi Norris?

Posted: 15 Oct 2012 8:33PM GMT
The Levi T. Norris I am tracing was born in Ohio and lived in Wabash, Adams Co., Indiana. He was married to Doretha Doherty( other spellings). She died young and left five children. They were sent to live with others. William H. Norris was next to the youngest and lived with the Isaac Finkbone family that had ties to Darke Co., Ohio but lived in Jay Co., Indiana.
The children were Jacob, John G., Isabella L.,Mary Catherine, William H and David K.

Posted: 20 Oct 2012 2:53PM GMT
Jan, I would like a copy of the obit for Levi T. Norris.

Posted: 22 Oct 2012 2:23PM GMT
Hi , Sorry for the delay in sending my info about Levi T. Norris. What I have for my Levi is the following:
Levi Tummins Norris b. 30 Jan. 1820 in Columbus, OH--Married 14 March 1850 in Jay Co. IN to Dorothy Ann Daugherty
Levi d. 10 Oct. 1907 in Jay Co. burial at Daugherty Cemetery, Jay Co. He was also married to Julie Ann Long.
Do you want a copy of obit for Levi Jan Langerveld, Kalamazoo, MI

Posted: 22 Oct 2012 5:02PM GMT
This is great news to know Levi Tummins Norris was married twice. I would like to have a copy of his obit. The Norris name is hard to track down. I spent years fighting a brick wall on my gr,gr grandfather. I have looked for William Henry Norris's father for ages.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic