Search for content in message boards

Lost son of Hannah boone and John stewart

Lost son of Hannah boone and John stewart

Karen Jeanne Harlow (View posts)
Posted: 4 Jul 2000 5:23PM GMT
I need info. of possible out of wedlock son of John Stewart and Hannah boone, youngest sister of Daniel Boone. If you are a present day Stewart, and heard a family story that you were related to Daniel Boone but have found only the stewart daughters and no son to trace your lineage to, we want to hear from you! We think the old family story may have been right and we have found William Boone Stewart,whom we believe to be the first child of John Stewart and Hannah Boone. He was born in 1764 in NC. Tell us YOUR story!

Stewart/Boone

Posted: 5 Jul 2000 4:50PM GMT
Edited: 7 Jul 2001 3:06AM GMT
This may be a long shot for me but, there are rumors in our family that we were related to Daniel Boone, I can not find proof of this so far, I am stuck on a James P. Stewart born 1822 in Indiana. Please contact me at bdcarnes@dstream.net Thank you, Debbie

John and Hanna

Bob Stewart (View posts)
Posted: 21 Jul 2000 6:12AM GMT
John Stewart is in my line, I am also looking for info.

John Stewart and Hannah Boone

Karen Harlow (View posts)
Posted: 21 Jul 2000 7:28PM GMT
Bob-- How are you related to the John Stewart who married Hannah Boone? I have some info.---Karen

Stewart

karen (View posts)
Posted: 22 Jul 2000 9:51PM GMT
Is William Boone Stewart in your line? Please answer.--Karen

Stewart - Boone

Bob Stewart (View posts)
Posted: 23 Jul 2000 9:29AM GMT
Hello Karen
Yes I have a Samuel Stewart + Lydia Harrison
with (I have 2 sons named John 1727- and 1729 )
one is supposed to have married Hanna Boone,
and was killed on a hunting trip by Indians.
Pleasw get back in touch
Bob Stewart

Boone/Stewart

Posted: 23 Jul 2000 5:47PM GMT
Edited: 12 Sep 2001 4:31PM GMT
Hello Bob, I too have a John Stewart who married Hannah Boone(Daniel's sister) They had a son named William B. and 3 or 4 daus, when he was killed by the Indians. Also have a bk written by Daniel mentioning John Stewart in it. My grandmother Josie Lane Stewart Owsley told me when I was aa small child I was relation to Daniel Boone.e-mail romaru30@aol.com

Boone- Stewart

Bob Stewart (View posts)
Posted: 24 Jul 2000 5:20AM GMT
Hello MaryFrances Rutherford
Thanks for the reply,re: Boone-Stewart
I would love to exchange info. with you re:
same ,plese get in touch direct
Bob Stewart
cabman2@flash.net

Boone- Stewart

Bob Stewart (View posts)
Posted: 24 Jul 2000 5:21AM GMT
Hello MaryFrances Rutherford
Thanks for the reply,re: Boone-Stewart
I would love to exchange info. with you re:
same ,plese get in touch direct
Bob Stewart
cabman2@flash.net

Boone/Stewart

Posted: 24 Jul 2000 8:58PM GMT
Edited: 12 Sep 2001 4:31PM GMT
Located my info/ John Stewart came to Ky with Daniel Boone in 1769. John was killed by the Indians in the vicinity if Mercer Co.KY. He was married to Daniel's sister, Hannah. They only had 1 son, William Boone Stewart who with his widowed mother came to Ky in 1773. William B. was married in Bourbon Co,KY to Tabitha Braine and had a family consisting of Mary, Nancy, Anna, Rebecca, Margaret, Hannah, John, Soloman, James B, Robert David, Nathan Moses, and Samuel Stewart. Can furnish more info. Robert David was my great grandfather. e-mail me romaru30@aol.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic