Search for content in message boards

Firmin Bertrand, QC > Franklin Co NY

Firmin Bertrand, QC > Franklin Co NY

Posted: 16 Sep 2000 7:05AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 15 Jul 2006 1:23PM GMT
Surnames: Bertrand, Barton, Patel
I am looking for any information on my ggrandparents. The only information I have was taken from church records in Malone NY, and may not be spelled right..Firmin Bertrand, wife Delia Petel or Patel, from Quebec..I have found one son Firmin born august 8, 1873 Quebec..and Joseph born jan 3, 1888 in Malone NY, Franklin co.

Doug Barton/Bertrand
Thank you for any help

Bertrand

PM (View posts)
Posted: 26 Nov 2000 7:11PM GMT
Edited: 1 Nov 2004 10:44PM GMT
Surnames: Bertrand, Malet
Thank you for the mail. I have alot of Bertrand's going on in this family (kind of crazy) I do need help!!!! I have a lot of information if you could give me a direct address that I can E- mail you at I would be happy to try and help you out while helping myself. if you also try looking in the Mallette or Malette surname I think you will be surprized at what you see a lot of Bertrand Mallette connection's I also have that connection as well Please do get back with me Looking forward to hearing from you Phyllis

Bertrand from Hemingford, QC

Posted: 28 Nov 2000 5:23PM GMT
Edited: 15 Jul 2006 1:25PM GMT
Surnames: Bertrand, Dumais, Faubert, Ricard
here is my genealogy site so far

If we are connected, please let me know

gen-ca@webtv.net

http://d21c.com/OU812/genealogy.html/familyintro.html

Re: Bertrand

Posted: 29 Jan 2002 12:20AM GMT
Edited: 27 Feb 2002 3:47AM GMT
HI MY NAME IS LORRAINE BERTRAND AND I'M LOOKING FOR MY FAMILY . MY FAMILY LIFE HAS BEEN NOTHING BUT A BIG PUZZLE FOR ME ALL I HAVE IS MY DAD'S NAME AND MY REAL MOTHERS NAME AND MY UNCLES NAMES AND MY GRANDPARENTS NAMES HOPE YOU CAN HELP.
GRD PARENTS ELI BERTRAND & RENE B COOPER
FATHER HAROLD ALDEN BERTRAND
UNCLE RICHARD ELI BERTRAND
UNCLE ROBERT BERTRAND
MOTHER EVELLA M CARROLL
IF YOU HAVE ANY INFO. THAT WOULD HELP ME PLEASE LET ME KNOW AT CRAWFORDCREEK@CHARTER.NET THANK YOU LORRAINE BERTRAND

Posted: 4 Aug 2007 12:31AM GMT
Classification: Pension
Surnames: Bertrand
yes i would like your information please. you can send it to my10reds@aol.com. thank you so much for your help phyllis.my sister an I have ben serching for anyone that mite be part of our family.
thank you Debra

Re: Firmin Bertrand, QC > Franklin Co NY

Posted: 24 Jan 2008 2:22AM GMT
Surnames: Bertrand, Boutet LeBoeuf, Remillard
my grandfather was Joseph Bertrand, b abt 1886 - 1888(?) He was the son of Louis Bertrand from Canada and his mother was Marie LaBouef.

Joseph later moved to Massachusetts and changed the last name to BARTON, where he married my grandmother Phoebe Remillard.

I wonder if we are related?

Teresa

Posted: 1 Jul 2012 9:18PM GMT
Hi Phyllis,

Sorry I lost contact. I would like to exchange info with you concerning Bertrands, from New York, and Massachusetts

Teresa

takbarton@hotmail.com

Posted: 11 Dec 2012 9:40PM GMT
Hello PM
Sorry that I have not gotten back to you but I have been off for a while, I relize this is a old post so you might not see it but if you do my e-mail address is desertflowersnthings@yahoo.com I would be interested in the info. you have and maybe some of my info.can help you too.
thank you lorraine
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions