Search for content in message boards

MAGGIE DRUCILLA SAUNDERS

MAGGIE DRUCILLA SAUNDERS

Joann White (View posts)
Posted: 29 Feb 2000 2:02PM GMT
Hi there!
I'm seeking any information on my Grandmother Maggie Drucilla Saunders. The only information I have on her is that she died in Big Springs, Howard Co., Texas.
All help gratefully appreciated. Please e-mail me at: >mzj@webtv.netThanks!
Joann White

Drucilla Saunders

Roy Saunders (View posts)
Posted: 7 Apr 2000 6:58AM GMT
I'm not sure this will be of any help, but George Woodward Saunders, 1785-1862, married Drucilla Best and they had two daughters, Drucilla Saunders', one born in 1816 who lived only six months, and a second,Drucilla Saunders, born in 1819. Of course, after she married, her name would not have been Saunders anymore, and I don't know anything about a Maggie Drucilla Saunders, but I suspect there is a connection there somewhere. Drucilla was one of about 12 children, not counting three born to George and his second wife, Rhoda Cope Waits. I can only trace one of her brothers, and his son etc.

Drucilla Sanders m. Lynch Banks

Posted: 27 Jan 2001 12:30PM GMT
Edited: 6 Jul 2001 1:31AM GMT
I don't know if you are still looking, but I am a decendant of Drucilla Sanders , daughter of George Woodward Sanders and Drucilla Best. She married Lynch Banks (bMay 18, 1814 in Va.) in Ark. I have Sanders and Banks information and much research is being done. There were LOTS of Drucilla Sanders as many sons and grandsons of GW named a daughter Drucilla.

Re: Drucilla Sanders m. Lynch Banks

Posted: 27 Jun 2005 9:30PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 14 Jun 2006 5:59PM GMT
Surnames: Banks
Hi Melissa,
I am also looking for information on Lyce Banks and his family. I am related to Lynch's brother, Jordan Banks. I would love to exchange information and hopefully fill in the blanks, if possible. I don't have much information on thier mother, Elizabeth Lynch, and the brother Thomas. Any help you could provide would be appriciated.

Re: Drucilla Sanders m. Lynch Banks

Posted: 28 Jun 2005 4:47PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 5 Jul 2005 3:48PM GMT
Surnames: Banks, Sanders
Shelly,

Since this message was posted a great deal of information on the Sanders and the Banks have come forth. Too much to post on this board.

Please email me direct at melissabrady39@hotmail.com wit your address and I will mail you lots. Have a photo of Lynch Banks tombstone in ARK. and lots of family stories. I am a decendant of Lynch Bank's son Thomas who with brother, CB Banks came to Texas to farm with Drucilla's brother, Charles Burton Sanders. It seems every son of Drucilla Bradley Sanders named a daughter Drucilla, so it is VERY Confusing. I spent a year sorting it out, but was lot of fun.

Look forward to hearing from you . Melissa Brady
per page

Find a board about a specific topic