Edited: 26 Oct 2002 4:18PM GMT
Any relatives of the above family please email me at rlmotto1@msn.com

Re: David and Anna Wilson Waddle

Kay Singer (View posts)
Posted: 9 Dec 2001 3:21AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 15 Dec 2001 10:39AM GMT
Surnames: WADDLE, WILSON
Are you referring to the David Waddle who lived in Mecklenburg County, NC--or in SC on the NC line. That David had a son named James Wilson Waddle (my ggg grandfather) and I noticed that your David married a Wilson. Coincidence or the same David? Would love to share info if it is the same David.
Kay

Posted: 9 Dec 2001 4:16AM GMT
Edited: 3 Aug 2002 11:38PM GMT
Surnames: WADDLE
Kay, my great-great grandfather was James Wilson Hill Waddle, son of James Wilson Waddle. How do you connect to them? I have Waddle information that I will be happy to share. I would very much like to hear from you. Please contact me!

Posted: 10 Dec 2001 3:00AM GMT
Edited: 5 Apr 2009 1:56PM GMT
Surnames: WADDLE, WADDELL, ROBERTS, COLE, FANT
Amaziah (Amos) Waddle, James Wilson Hill Waddle's brother was my gg grandfather. The info I have says he married Roxanna (Roxanne), last name not known. One of his children was James Arthur Waddell who married Nancy Jane Roberts. Their Son Thomas J. Waddle (Waddell) married Martha Irene Cole and their daughter Mollie was my grandmother. She married Charlie Howard Fant of Talladega County and my mother is Iva Carmel Fant.
I've only worked this out recently and would love to know more about all of them, especially James Arthur and David and Anna. I have lots of info on James Arthur's brother Burton Jackson through some helpful family members.Email me directly at kay.singer@duke.edu.
I do have the Roberts book that Burnease Allred did and that has been very helpful.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Kay

Posted: 1 Jun 2002 8:05AM GMT
Edited: 11 Jun 2002 4:16AM GMT
Surnames: WADDLE
Does anyone have info on David Waddle born 1735?Please email me! Sweetbeauti8517@aol.com THANKS Lisa P Waddell

Posted: 8 Aug 2005 5:29PM GMT
Edited: 5 Apr 2009 1:57PM GMT
Surnames: Waddell, Waddill
Hello Cousins,
Thanks for the info on that side of my Waddle family. I came from Amaziah (Amos) Waddle son of James Wilson Waddle.Amos son was named Burton Jackson Waddell.Burton's was John Howard Waddell. John Howard's son was my grandfather Talmagde T.D Waddell.Then my father Jerrol M. Waddell.

PS. If anyone has info on James Wilson Waddle's father David Waddill born abt 1735 died abt 1790's or 1800's? wife,
luv_guys_n_wranglers@yahoo.com new email

Posted: 8 Aug 2005 7:24PM GMT
Edited: 5 Apr 2009 1:57PM GMT
Surnames: Waddle
Do you have any information on Amaziah's brother Alfred Smith Waddle?

Posted: 9 Aug 2005 3:40AM GMT
Edited: 5 Apr 2009 1:58PM GMT
yes, I did,but my son put my notes up in the attic right now..I got those notes from my dad which whichgot it from my aunt .that was written by Jack Boswell,they from Anniston,AL.
Lisa

Posted: 9 Aug 2005 3:41AM GMT
the library in Anniston, Alabama

LISA

Posted: 9 Aug 2005 3:10PM GMT
Edited: 28 Dec 2005 1:49PM GMT
Lisa,

Please let me know should you ever retrive the notes from your attic.

Clarence
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions