Search for content in message boards

LADD/JUNE/COX puzzle

LADD/JUNE/COX puzzle

Lynn (View posts)
Posted: 27 Mar 2002 3:27PM GMT
Classification: Query
Sorry about the last post.
Any info on these families between the years 1750-1850. Wm Cox's daughter Sarah COX married Joshua JUNE and Elizabeth COX married Amasa LADD. Joshua JUNE was a brother of Peter JUNE. Looking for more info on Peter or Sarah. Also any info on any Ladds in the area or ones that went to Canada. Specifically looking for Archibald LADD's mystery parents.

Re: LADD/JUNE/COX puzzle

Posted: 3 Apr 2002 4:44PM GMT
Edited: 7 May 2003 12:24PM GMT
Lynn,

If you haven't done so already, consult the following for more info on the COX/June/Ladd families:
Caverly, A.M. History of the Town of Pittsford, Vt., with Biographical Sketches and Family Records. Rutland: Tuttle & Co., Printers. 1872. Bicentennial Edition, Pittsford Historical Society. 1976.

Good luck,

Bill Powers

Posted: 18 Sep 2002 2:59PM GMT
A great deal of information from Calverly's history of Pittsford plus a great deal more of geneologic interest including photographs and answers to quiries from Calvery himself are contained in a historical novel entitled "In the shadow of Cox Mountain" written by Grace Neil Anderson of Pittsford, Vt. and self published by Academy Books of Rutland, Vt.

Grace died a few years ago, but I believe her husband still lives in Pittsford from whom you can probably buy a copy. It was extrordinarily well researched. Please feel free to contact me for more info. Good Luck. Bill Tarble

Posted: 24 May 2012 4:37PM GMT
Surnames: Ladd/Cox/Bolles
I have Sarah Ann Cox B.1841 VT Mother Sarah Lewis Father William Cox. I have her married to Henry Bolles VT 1848-1917 married 1872. Henry Bolles VT mother is Hattie Bolles 1965-1939 VT whom Married 1994 VT to Frank Ladd 1868-1922 whom's father was Johnathon Ladd and mother Catherine Town or Towne

Posted: 27 Feb 2013 6:02PM GMT
Correction on Birth on grave stone it states 1636-1922 she berried with spouse Henry Bolles in Maple hill cemetery in Plainfield, VT
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions