Search for content in message boards

Philip Catt

Philip Catt

Posted: 31 Jul 2002 12:03AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Catt, Mason, Blaker
I am trying to locate the parentage of one Philip Catt who died in Licking Co., in 1859. He is buried in Simmons Cemetery at Burlington. His wife was Margaret Mason and she, as well as two of their children: Jackson and Lucy are buried there as well.

Son Mervin Riley (Marion Riley) married Sarah Melissa Blaker in Knox Co., Ohio in 1862.

I do not know if there were other siblings. If you believe you can help me, please email me at genmommy@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Re: Philip Catt

Posted: 5 Oct 2007 12:08AM GMT
my husband is a descendant of MARVIN R. CATT. i've found very little info on philip catt: b. 1787 in either VA or KY, married on 13 may 1819 in licking co., OH, and died in 1859. i don't have parents for him, or his wife, margaret mason. if you have any more information on marvin or his father, philip, please let me know.
thanks!

barb snyder

Marvin - son: Gail Augustus Catt - son: Lester Frances Catt - Daughter: Linda Gail Catt - son: John Jacob Snyder III (my husband)

Re: Philip Catt

Posted: 14 Feb 2013 5:24PM GMT
Looking for relatives of Phillip and Margaret Mason Catt to connect witb. One of their sons Phillip Mason Catt 1824-1851 was my greatx3 grandfather.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic