Search for content in message boards

Looking for descendants of Smith R Carmine and his brothers

Looking for descendants of Smith R Carmine and his brothers

Posted: 10 Feb 2012 8:23AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Carmine
Smith R Carmine was born in Accomack County in 1784 and died in Gloucester County in 1843. A small group of Gloucester area descendants of Smith R Carmine have formed the Smith R Carmine Genealogical Society. Our main goal is to document every Carmine family descendant we can find and to have a huge reunion. If you are a descendant of Smith R Carmine or one of his brothers, please contact us at carminefamily@comcast.net .

Re: Looking for descendants of Smith R Carmine and his brothers

Posted: 17 May 2013 3:04AM GMT
Surnames: Carmine, Townsend
I am descendant of Smith R. Carmine and Elizabeth Grant. Their daughter, Elizabeth Carmine married Kendall Townsend and their son, Joshua D. Townsend is my great grandfather. Where are Smith Carmine and Elizabeth Grant buried?

Re: Looking for descendants of Smith R Carmine and his brothers

Posted: 17 May 2013 3:18AM GMT
Hi
Smith R and Elizabeth are buried in Wicomico, Gloucester County, VA. They are in what was an old family cemetery and the graves are not marked. The property is still in the family, however. In fact we just had a huge Carmine reunion last month and we talked about cleaning up the area and placing some sort of marker(s).
Please share your information with me so we can fill in the family tree, and I will be happy to do the same with you. We have an informal family group we named "The Smith R Carmine Genealogical Society" and are working on making the family tree as complete as possible. We also plan to have another big reunion in 2015. We only had 2 descendants of Elizabeth and Kendall there and it would be wonderful to have more!
please feel free to email me directly.
Judy
gagumbug@comcast.net
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions