Search for content in message boards

Ferlitsch

Posted: 14 Nov 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 16 Nov 2001 8:36PM GMT
Surnames: Ferlitsch
My great-grandmother was Mary Ferlitsch. She married my grand-father, George Tschikof in Milwaukee, WI. I don't know any more about her than that, other than she came from Paukau, Carinthia, Austria.

Ferlitsch

Gabriele Ferlitsch (View posts)
Posted: 14 Nov 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Ferlitsch
My father is Johann (Hans) Ferlitsch born in Yugoslavia 1934. Moved straight away to Dobl,Austria with mother, Maria Ferlitsch(maiden name), she died when he was ten years old. She never mentioned her past to my father. Can anyone help?!?!? Has anyone got a missing female relative with this surname?

Re: Ferlitsch

Posted: 26 Jul 2001 6:01AM GMT
Edited: 3 Apr 2002 7:58PM GMT
Hi I was just looking through this site and found your posting...I suppose we are realated. My maiden name was Tschikof and as far as I know they are from Austria...I know there are not a lot of Tschikofs. Most of them are now living in Idaho...you may or may not already know this! Let me know if you find anything interesting about the Tschikofs!
Good luck

Posted: 26 Mar 2004 8:27AM GMT
I dont know so good english. I am from Yugoslavia, Serbija, Belgrade. In your letter I reed "Dobl". If you have any conection with this family, please rite to me on: mosisima2000@yahoo.com
I have 39 year, married.
By

Posted: 26 Mar 2004 8:30AM GMT
I am from Belgrade, Serbia, ex Yugoslavia. I am serching for people with this sername, all over the world. Please ansver to me. In my countru, I am the alone with this surname

Posted: 11 Nov 2004 3:36AM GMT
I have a great grandmother named Mary Ferlitsch. She was born 7 Dec 1880 in Austria. She married George Tschikof. If this sounds familiar, please send an email to my new address: rosey@goodman.myrf.net. Thanks! Rosemary

Posted: 25 Jan 2007 1:31AM GMT
Surnames: Tschikof, Ferlitch
Hi! Actually, I have a great grandmother, Mary Ferlitch who was born in 1880 in Austria. She married my great grandfather, George Tschikof from Austria and they moved to Milwaukee, Wisconsin around 1900. Not absolutely positive that Mary was from Austria.

Posted: 25 Jan 2007 1:33AM GMT
Surnames: Tschikof
Hi Camille, I'm not sure if I've already contacted you, but I am related to all the Tschikof's that lived in Firth. My grandparents were Al and Lillian Tschikof.Sound familiar?

Posted: 25 Jan 2007 2:13AM GMT
Doesn't your father have a birth certificate? What does it say about his birthplace?

Dobl might be in Styria, near Graz, known as the site of a very strong AM broadcast facility.

Did your grandmother die in Dobl? Have you her death certificate?
Posted: 4 Oct 2008 10:40PM GMT
Surnames: Tschikof, Ferlitsch
Mly great-grandmother was Mary Ferlitsch, b. 6 Dec 1880 in Pakau, Corinthia, Austria. She married my great-grandfather, George Tschikof. I don't know of her ancestors. I do know that their family came to America and resided in Milwaukee, WI.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions