Search for content in message boards

Famliy Search

Famliy Search

shirley (View posts)
Posted: 15 Jan 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Trocha, Michitsch
Please anyone with these last names please contact me,I'm trying to locate the newer generation of my grandma who was born in 1882 in Laibach,Austria thinking they might of move in differnt places..
Thank YOu, Shirley

Michitsch was her mother maiden name
Troch was my grandma's maiden name
She had a brother named Josef Trocha
who served in some military maybe in Ljubljana

Michlitsch

Posted: 29 Feb 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 20 Jul 2002 7:47PM GMT
Surnames: Michlitsch
My father is a Michlitsch. My great-great-grandfather came from that area to America. His name was Stefano Michlitsch. His son Frank is my great-grandfather. I am looking for information on this family.

Michlitsch

Posted: 29 Feb 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 20 Jul 2002 7:47PM GMT
My father is a Michlitsch. My great-grandfather came from that area to America. His name was Stefano Michlitsch. I am looking for information to his family.

All I know is that he came to America with 2 or 3 sons-there was 1 son that remained in that area-before the war.

trocha

karen stroebele (View posts)
Posted: 17 Nov 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: trocha, Straka
I am also looking for info about the Trocha's. My mother-in-law is a Trocha and her grandfather Micheal Trocha Sr. was born 24 Apr 1886, in Austria. His family may have come to America about 1911. He was married to a Julia Straka also born in Astria.
This is all the living family can remimber, if you know more or this sounds like we could be the same family please keep in touch via email.
karen

Michlitsch Name

Mary Kleinke (Michlitsch) (View posts)
Posted: 12 Apr 2001 12:00PM GMT
I am a grand-daughter of Ignatz Michlitsch,who was one of the three Michlitsch brothers (Stephan, Ignatz and Joseph or John who came to America. If you let me know what your dad's name is my mother may know how we are related. We also have found that if you search in Europe for information the spelling is Miklitsch. Out ancestors came from Walberg, Austria. I haven't been able to do much research into my geneology, but will share any information which may point you in a direction to help you.

Re: Famliy Search

Posted: 10 Sep 2001 3:56PM GMT
Edited: 8 Jul 2002 8:34PM GMT
Surnames: Troch
My maiden name was Troch. My grandfather was Michael Troch.

Re: Michlitsch Name

Posted: 19 Sep 2001 3:36AM GMT
Hi,
My name is Diane Kleinke. Please email me at <kleinke@thesurf.com>

scott shepard (View posts)
Posted: 13 Mar 2002 2:08AM GMT
Hey,
My mother is Priscilla (Violet) Michlitsch, her father was George Ignatz Michlitsch, (son of Ignatz and Anna Michlitsch), who was married to Amanda Knebel. My mother was born arround the Eden South Dakota area.
My wife is working on our families and has had trouble getting much on the Michlitsch's. Would appreciate any information you have and are willing to share.
Thanks,
scott

Mary M. Kleinke (View posts)
Posted: 13 Mar 2002 9:43PM GMT
My mom's name is Pauline Michlitsch, she still lives in Eden, South Dakota. She was married to George's Brother Math. She would be able to give you more information than I would. She said you write to here at PO Box 44, Eden, SD 57232 with questions you may want answered.

Mary M. Kleinke (View posts)
Posted: 13 Mar 2002 9:47PM GMT
Diane,

Returning your e-mail from ages ago, sorry it took so long. I'm not sure what information you are looking for, but I'll help if I can.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions