Search for content in message boards

Family Tree

Family Tree

Posted: 22 Sep 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 20 Nov 2001 6:10PM GMT
Surnames: STONE, PATTEN
My greatgrandmother Margaret PATTEN born 1848 in Brome, Que.on her death certificate is Mother Arthus STONE birthplace Broome, Que. Father William PATTEN birthplace Ireland.Does anyone have any information on this family?

Re: Family Tree

Posted: 28 Feb 2004 7:38PM GMT
you should be looking for arthusa stone.. my mother has done tons of research and lives in the area . Please contact me if you have specific questions.
My great grandmother was ellen patten. She married Alpha Mcpherson and we are looking for information on Him/

dawn

Posted: 29 Jan 2012 4:08AM GMT
Surnames: Patten
William Patten is my gggrandfather by his son William whose son was Gorden,my grandfather.

Posted: 30 Jan 2012 3:49AM GMT
We've an Ivan Wallace Patton in our family tree however I've no information on his family. Are the Pattens and Pattons related? From up near Richmond, P.Q.

Posted: 25 Jul 2012 3:56PM GMT
WHAT INFO DO YOU HAVE ON WM PATTEN WHO WAS BORN IN IRELAND MAY15 1818AND CAME TH N AM C 1838 ALONG WITH HIS SISTER. HIS PARENTS AND SIBLINGS FOLLOWED AFTER C 1848 HE IS MY HUSBAND G G FATHER
D

Posted: 13 Nov 2012 7:58PM GMT
Surnames: PATTON--PATTEN
TO MY KNOWLEDGE THE PATTON FORM IRELAND ARE ONE AND SAME AS THEY ARE PATTEN IN BROME MISS AREA AM SEARCHING FOR THE BIRTH PARENTS OF WILLIAM PATTEN B MAY15 1819 AT ANTRIM CORK IRELAND CAME TO CANADA C 1838 M ARATHUSA STONE C 1845 -6 FROM THE BROME VILLAGE AREA- UNABLE TO FIND MARRIAGE REG--POSS MARRIED IN VT OR N Y
HE DIED IN 1910 AND BURIED IN THE OLD STONE CEM IN BROME QC
HE RAISED A FAMILY OF 9 - ISAAC, JAMES, WILLIAM, ANNIE, ELIZABETH. ELLEN, MARTHA, FLORA AND MARGARET.
ANY INFO WOULD BE APPRECIATED
D
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions