Search for content in message boards

Kay Moors (Tillie's daughter)

Kay Moors (Tillie's daughter)

Posted: 1 Aug 2010 4:52AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Gallant/Moors
I am daughter to Katherine Mary Gallant...grandaughter to Millie's sister,
Marie-Anne (Bathilda)Thompson nee: Gallant

Tommy Thompson never adopted my Mom (Kay)
Mamie and Papie (Melanie and Gabriel) raised her until the age of 12. Story has it that her biological father came out of Halifax, a young boxer mulatto named Benny Benz. I am wanting to learn what I can of him. Apparently he also fathered a daughter with an Ida Perry...also in Summerside. Benny apparently went to war and died. Wanting closure with any information possible. You have done an amazing job on this research!! Thank you for help. Kathleen Moors

Re: Kay Moors (Tillie's daughter)

Posted: 12 Nov 2013 6:09PM GMT
hi Kathleen
I have a little of information on Benny Binns .Were your gr gr grandparents Gabriel and Millicent Gallant of pei?

Posted: 13 Nov 2013 1:28AM GMT
YES! I am Benny's grand daughter...I would appreciate any information you might have for me...Gabriel was my Papie...and Melanie (Sugar) my Mamie.

Kathleen

Posted: 5 Dec 2013 2:34PM GMT
Surnames: binns cheverie
hi Kay
Liza Binns has lots of information on your Binns family I just typed in the search engine Binns family tree.
You can send me an email and I will try to answer any questions you may have about the family.
my email is

lin21henn@hotmail.com
subject line

Black Islanders
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions