Search for content in message boards

ingeneas

Posted: 2 Oct 2011 4:27PM GMT
Classification: Query
i sent a cheque to ingeneas for arecord from the 1900 canadian cencus. they have cashed this but sent no record.
there contact e-mail address is no good. e-mails are returned marked undelivered. is this a scam site

Re: ingeneas

Posted: 2 Oct 2011 4:44PM GMT
Curious as to which email address you used? Just sent a test email to contact@inGeneas.com (from their website) No sign of it being returned as yet...
Posted: 3 Oct 2011 8:34PM GMT
to jacki donovan the e-mail address was as your test - mail
i also tried in upper case,lower case and with a capital G
all with the same result. received reply e-mail not delivered

Posted: 5 Oct 2011 4:14PM GMT
I wonder if it would be worth trying a different email account to rule out a problem at your end? I`ve still not had a bounce back from my test mail, which was sent from a gmail account.
Hope this helps
Jacki

Posted: 11 Feb 2012 5:42PM GMT
Edited: 11 Feb 2012 5:44PM GMT
Dennis - I know the last few months they've had problems with their website certificate. There is only one woman who runs the site, and she is very helpful. I emailed her a couple months back about the site certificate, and although says she had surgery recently and has not updated the site for awhile, she will take care of the certificate.

I will say that I have ordered several records from her a few years ago, and had no problem with the info received or payment issues. I was pleased with what I received. This is a legit site and I'm sure issues will be worked out soon enough. Good luck.

-------------------

here's the email address:
Lori Fox
President
inGeneas inc.
Canadian Genealogy
lori.fox@sympatico.ca
http://www.inGeneas.com

Posted: 19 Feb 2013 7:02PM GMT
Surnames: MAGUIRE
I had excellent results with this site. Its the only immigrant ship site that showed my family. Much much later I found the same information at PRONI, and at the Enniskillen library.
I really hope she's still in business.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic