Search for content in message boards

Helton from Burke Co.

Helton from Burke Co.

Dean Helton (View posts)
Posted: 15 Mar 2001 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: HELTON
Iam looking John N. Helton father ? ? ? Helton wife Elizabeth she was born 1805 in Burke co. I beleive he died between 1846 and 1850. I have info. on John N. he is my great grandfather. Iwill share this with anyone.

JOHN N. HELTON

Dean Helton (View posts)
Posted: 20 Mar 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: HELTON
I am trying to find John N. HELTON father.his mother's name is Elizabeth. they come from Burke co.N.C. John N. was born:1838 He married Harriett Woods. Has one brother called Moses born 1843in Caldwell co N.C.

John Helton

Vickie Hilton (View posts)
Posted: 20 Mar 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Helton, Hilton, Cline, Berry
I have Helton/Hilton family from the Burke/Caldwell County area.My g-g-randfather was Noah born in 1836 and his father was Robert Jeremiah.Do we have any connection.I will share what I have been able to find.

Helton

Posted: 21 Mar 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Helton, Hilton
Thanks for the information.I could not find any thing on where Jeremiah Helton came from.I will try the Rowan County History Room and see what I can find.He could be the right person and maybe we can find a link.

Helton

Dean Helton (View posts)
Surnames: Helton
Jeremiah Helton born in 1764 (86)might be my John N. Helton,s grandfather.His father was born about 1800.His mother was born in 1805. Her name was Elizabeth. According to Caldwell Co. Cences of 1850 Elizabeth and her children Mary,born in 1831 ,Jane born in 1833, Elizabeth born in 1834 ,John N.born in 1838.All of these children was born in Burke Co. N.C. Moses born in 1843 and Harriett born in 1846 in Caldwell Co.but their father was not listed.He must have passed away between 1846 and 1850.Family says that they originally came from Sailsbury Rowen Co.

Helton/Hilton

Surnames: Helton, Hilton, Cline, Berry
I have a Jeremiah Helton who is listed in the Caldwell County 1850 cenus as 86 years old.His son (Robert)Jeremiah Jr. is listed as 36.I can not make a connection with who the elder Jeremiah's children were.

Cline

Surnames: Cline, Hilton, Helton, Berry
Yes,My g-g-grandmother was Elmira Cline who married Noah Hilton/Helton in Dec. 1860. She was the daughter of John Cline and Betsy Huffman.

Helton

Posted: 22 Mar 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Helton, Hilton
Do you have anything on Jeremiah Helton?I have been able to trace my family back to him but have ran into a dead end other than the cenus records and a few land records.

Berry Family

Posted: 7 Apr 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 22 Dec 2004 2:43AM GMT
Surnames: Berry, Gibbs, McKinney
I am interested in the Berry family line from Burke Co. and other eastern counties of NC. Can you give any information?
Posted: 5 Feb 2002 3:23PM GMT
Edited: 16 Jul 2002 3:03AM GMT
Vickie, l thank we are kin/ my name is james r keller, of hickory nc. my gg grandmother was elmira cline, my gg granddad was noah helton, their daughter elizabeth c helton/dishman was my mother's mom. if this is the right helton's , they are buried at poovey's grove baptist church, in granite fall's. l have been trying to find out info on the helton's for a long tme. please reply. my e mail address is
russjim@msn.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions