Search for content in message boards

KELLEY

Posted: 17 Apr 2006 5:55PM GMT
Classification: Query
I am searching for a Zebedee E. Kelley, married to Fannie Ellen Brown. He was born around 1851, died in 1921 in Knox county and is buried in Jefferson Co. Any information about his parents would be helpful!
Posted: 18 Apr 2006 11:13PM GMT
Have you got his death certificate? If he died in Tennessee in 1921, then he should have one on file at the Tenn. State Library and Archives. If you want or need help getting a copy, I can get it for you. Just email me at kkcem@blomand.net for details.
Kristi Moffitt

Re: KELLEY

Pat Kelly (View posts)
Posted: 25 Apr 2006 4:57PM GMT
Do you have his father's name? Where is he buried in Jefferson County? Dutch Bottoms perhaps?
Pat Kelly

Rebecca Brown (View posts)
Posted: 27 Apr 2006 8:49PM GMT
I do not know his father's name. That is the information I am looking for. He is buried in Shady Grove Cemetery in Jefferson Co.

Pat Kelly (View posts)
Posted: 28 Apr 2006 3:10PM GMT
Please let me have any info that you have. My Kellys lived in Jefferson County from 1868 until they died out in the 1890's. My G3 Grandfather, William Kelly, is buried somewhere in Jefferson County. His son, James David Kelly, was buried at the Cowan's Ferry graveyard, now under the lake. Do you have any family stories? Where did the familiy live during the Civil War? Have you ever heard of Elisha in Cocke County at Salem, William, William Anthony, Lloyd or Andrew Johnson Kelly or of any Kelly relatives in Sevier County at Birds Crossroads/Fairgarden Communities? Do you have any old family photos you can show me? There may be a link here.
Pat

Pat Kelly (View posts)
Posted: 28 Apr 2006 3:11PM GMT
Plz call me at 434-980-7815 during the day or 434-973-1502 in the evening.
Pat
per page

Find a board about a specific topic