Search for content in message boards

BODENSCHATZ,Wilhelm

BODENSCHATZ,Wilhelm

Paul Saville (View posts)
Posted: 8 Aug 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: BODENSCHATZ
Searching for relatives of Wilhelm Bodenschataz born in Wustenselbitz, believe this is now known as Helmbrechts, on April 1865. Came to USA in 1888.

Paul Saville
pds@gate.net

Bodenschatz Family

Casey Bodenschatz (View posts)
Posted: 25 Jan 2001 12:00PM GMT
Your message said you were searching for relatives of the Bodenschatz family. My grandfather was adopted into the Bodenschatz family, but I do not know my greatgrandfather's first name. My grandparents were Mary and Alvin Bodenschatz, but they are deceased. I am 18 years old and live in Missouri. If you are interested in knowing more, please e-mail me back at the above address. This is not my address, but one at my school. Thanks!!!

Bodenschatz Family

Casey Bodenschatz (View posts)
Posted: 25 Jan 2001 12:00PM GMT
Your message said you were searching for relatives of the Bodenschatz family. My grandfather was adopted into the Bodenschatz family, but I do not know my greatgrandfather's first name. My grandparents were Mary and Alvin Bodenschatz, but they are deceased. I am 18 years old and live in Sunrise Beach, Missouri in the United States with my parents Dana and Keith. If you are interested in knowing more, please e-mail me back at the above address. This is not my address, but one at my school. Thanks!!!

Bodenschatz in Helmbrechts

Posted: 4 Jun 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 25 Mar 2002 4:54AM GMT
Surnames: Bodenschatz, Sonermann
Paul, I hope you are still out there searching....
I have Bodenschatz ancestors who immgrated from Oberweissenbach (there is one that is part of present day Helmbrechts and also one west of Selb). They immigrated in 1857. The widow, Elisabeth Bodenschatz (Sonnermann) and her five children Nicholas, Johnann Wilhelm, Johann, Maria Magdalena, and Sophia Henriette immigrated Chicago via Breman and New York. Elisabeth's husband was Georg Bodenschatz he died before 1857. Elisabeth Sonnermann was born in Oberwiessenbach in about 1835 (I have a more precise date at home).
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions