Search for content in message boards

St Anicet Photos

St Anicet Photos

Posted: 8 Jan 2009 6:30PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: LeBlanc, Graton, Dupuis, Dubreuil, Caza
Looking to exchange photos of those related to St Anicet and Dundee.I have ties to many of St anicet and Dundee(primarily LeBlanc,Caza, Graton, Dubreuil,Dupuis)and am trying to put a face on those in my data.

Re: St Anicet Photos

Posted: 31 Mar 2009 8:49AM GMT
hi there, we seem to share the same names, and places in researching....maybe we could see where the trees connect....i have a few pictures, and would love to hear from you...acaza5@lastmilenet.ca

Posted: 2 Apr 2009 6:08PM GMT
I am a descendant of Jean Bapiste lebeau caza. Could you send any photos that you may have? I know where the graves of J>B and Marqurite caza are.I can let you know of any info that I might have. thank you Cheryl Caza Newman

Posted: 3 Apr 2009 1:30PM GMT
Is this the Lebeau Caza, father of Amable Lebeau b. 1810? I also would be interested in photos if that's the case.

"Acaza" has been kind enough to fill me in on the line from Catherine Anenotha, which eventually produced Jean-Baptiste Lebeau Caza (if the same J-B Caza as yours.)

Posted: 6 Apr 2009 8:53PM GMT
Thanks for replying.
I am the g-grandson of Osias LeBlanc and Helena Graton (both born in St Anicet) I have my ancestry data posted on World Connect at
http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=PED&d...
I have pictures of my gg-Grandfather Antoine LeBlanc (married to Adeline Caza (dtr of JB and Marie Audet)) and his decendents. Otherwise mostly what I have in the way of pictures is of headstones from St Anicet.
How do you fit in St Anicet's history?
Where was Jean Baptiste Lebeau-Caza buried
Monte LeBlanc monteleblanc3@sbcglobal.net

Posted: 6 Apr 2009 9:41PM GMT
Surnames: Caza Dupuis Daviaux Leblanc.....
ok, Adeline Caza is the sister to Pierre Caza married to Virginie Dupuis, they had Charles W Caza married to Ottillia Dupuis, who had Jacques Luc married to Marie Berthe Daviaux....who had my husband Normand married to me Angela Stroud....i will go have a look at your site....which Jean Baptiste are you referring to, brother of Adeline and Pierre? I have not found his burial site, but his death is registered at Comber, Essex Co,Ontario...if i have an email i can send the pics i have to you....angel:)

Posted: 6 Apr 2009 9:46PM GMT
ok i think i got that wrong your Adeline is daugther of Jean Baptiste....and i got the line off a little but i think you get the idea from what i said....sorry about that,....angel:)

Posted: 7 Apr 2009 12:03AM GMT
My e-mail address monteleblanc@sbcglobal.net I tried to e-mail you direct @lastmile address you provided in your 1st reply but I guess it didn't go through. Looks like your husband and I have many common ancestors which came through St Anicet. Our common ancestors are JB Amable Caza/Marie Gerbeau, Augustin Dupuis/Marie Dubeau, Etienne LeBlanc/Marie Rivard, and Antoine Chatel/Marguerite Pigion. Probally also related through Ottillia Dupuis (do you have her pedigree?) The JB Caza death I refered to was of a msg in this thread by 777, but looks like there are more then one JB Caza married to a Marguerite. Contact me direct as I have many notes not included with my data on line. Monte

Posted: 7 Apr 2009 1:16AM GMT
okay not sure why but my emails to you keep coming back to me as well

acaza5@lastmilenet.ca

says permanent error.....i have tried 5 emails.....try to send me one again, and see what happens

Posted: 7 Apr 2009 1:58AM GMT
Makes no sense to me. I sent one msg to your e-mail this morning and it never came back. Just sent 2 more to you, one by clicking your link, and one freehand. Clicked on my e-mail address and sent it to me, no problem. Maybe you service provider or Ancestry is blocking something?
Monte
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions