Search for content in message boards

Tuggle family cemetery

Tuggle family cemetery

Posted: 4 Feb 2005 7:08PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 19 Mar 2005 6:25PM GMT
Surnames: Tuggle
Does anyone have information on a cemetery that is located behind a mobile home on Thompson Mill Road in Hall Co? My ancestors, John Tuggle and his wife, Margaret Wilson Tuggle are buried there. They are among the few buried there that have tombstones with their names on them. About 40 or 50 have rocks set up for markers but no identification. The cemetery is nicely fenced, has a gate and an upright marker with TUGGLE identifying the cemetery.

Re: Tuggle family cemetery

Posted: 23 Nov 2011 10:34PM GMT
I know it has been quite a few years since you posted but I am interested in visiting this cemetery and take photographs, but I can not find it. Do you have more specific directions? A Findagrave.com subscriber listed the readable gravestones (Margaret is included) but no photos. The person who listed the cemetery on findagrave did it from an email he received and doesn't have a location so any help would be great. GPS location, between what streets, what side of road, how far off road. Anything. Thanks

Posted: 30 Nov 2011 8:31PM GMT
I photographed all inscribed grave markers and placed them on findagrave.com on 30 Nov 2011

Posted: 19 Jun 2013 7:22PM GMT
Edited: 21 Jun 2013 5:20PM GMT
Surnames: Tuggle, Cole
My mother had the cemetery fenced in and monuments erected about 15 years ago. Amanda Tuggle is her grandmother, through Emma Tuggle Cole. Would like to know of others interested in the Tuggle Cemetery.

Posted: 27 Jun 2013 4:03AM GMT
Surnames: Tuggle
I have only been to the Tuggle Cemetery in Hall County, Georgia once. I am very interested in receiving information on Amanda Tuggle's family and any others who are buried there. My ancestor James B. Tuggle brought his family to Walker County. Al around 1850. His parents and siblings are buried there in Hall County, Ga.
My line is John Tuggle 1795-1860
James B Tuggle 1821-1886
Edward Harrison Tuggle 1842-1925
James Jefferson Tuggle 1869-1926
Edward Harrison Tuggle 1920-1992
My name is Barbara Tuggle Barnes 1942-, live in Alabama

Posted: 1 Jul 2013 2:15PM GMT
Barbara,

Please send me your email address so I can send you the descendant report on my line.
Thanks!
Barbara Dover Brown
dixiegirl7230@bellsouth.net
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions