Search for content in message boards

BURTON, HENNAGIN, TAIT, WALLER

BURTON, HENNAGIN, TAIT, WALLER

Posted: 18 Jan 2009 9:43PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: BURTON, HENNAGIN, TAIT, WALLER
Thomas WALLER b. ca. 1790 Ireland d. 2-20-1866 Franklin Centre, Que m. Margaret TAIT b. ca. 1797 d. 3-12-1862 Franklin Centre, Que.
Their son Robert WALLER b. ca. 1817 Ireland d. 3-23-1891 Hinchinbrook, Que m. Margaret BURTON b. ca. 1819 d. 9-24-1890 Rockburn, Que.
Looking for Margaret TAIT and Margaret BURTON siblings and/or parents.

Re: BURTON, HENNAGIN, TAIT, WALLER

Posted: 4 Mar 2009 12:14PM GMT
Surnames: Waller
Go see the family WALLER at this site

http://www3.telus.net/chignecto/

And please can I make a suggestion. Go put an update in you other queries re. this family so people don't search for what you have found. It is very frustrating when we hear that the researcher found the answer somewhere else.

Thank you.

Ginette

Posted: 4 Mar 2009 1:59PM GMT
Thank you for your reply, I will check out the Waller site. No update necessary, I am still looking for Margaret Tait and Margaret Burton family.

Posted: 28 Apr 2012 5:05PM GMT
Hi, My name is Marlene Brazil Mungle. MY GREAT GRANDFATHER WAS ALBERT WALLER. I also would love to know who Margarite Burton's parents were. All I know is she married Robert Waller who was my gggrandfathers parents. This family also includes the name Spinks I believe from County Cavin, Ireland. My email is favadaa@hotmail.com. Thank you and have a beautiful day.

Posted: 19 Sep 2012 5:10AM GMT
I just saw your post today re Waller and Burton. Sad to say I have not made any progress on Margaret Burton. I have made a little on Margaret Tait, I know she does not belong to the Tate line also found in the Huntingdon Quebec area. She may have been a sister to Joseph Tait of that area. If you e-mail me at mhennagin@yahoo.com we can exchange tree info. Martha

Posted: 19 Sep 2012 5:15AM GMT
The link given on this board for the Waller family is very informative but does not offer any sources. I have been unable to find a source that proves Thomas Wallers parents or Margaret Burtons. I would be very interested in hearing from anyone who might know what the source was.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions