Search for content in message boards

Drewery Family

Drewery Family

Posted: 7 Nov 2008 3:06AM GMT
Classification: Query
Hello I am Joan Adele Dixon Grandaughter of Amy Barker who was a king & came to australia & married George Barker in Clermont queensland.I feel i am a distant relative of yours as by your family tree & my family are are there Martha Ste & John King & all their siblings are my grandmothers sisters etc.Grandmar was cremated in Brisbane qld.& my mum died at a young age from kidney failure & we knew nothing of our ancestors where they came from or anything.I do have an uncle mums brother who now is 85 still living in clermont I only found him about 2years ago.Not long enough to ask a lot of questions but I was always thinking i was adopted.Thank you who ever you are this is a great xmas for me & my family now if this is correct .Kindest Regard Joan Dixon & Family

Re: Drewery Family

Posted: 2 Aug 2012 7:45AM GMT
Hello Joan. I am interested in an Amy Morgan who married a George Oscar Barker in 1910 Emmaville NSW. She was born in 1886 in Emmaville and her parents were Thomas and Elizabeth.
George Oscar's parents were George Barker and Sarah Fenn on their marriage certificate. George, going by the name Oscar died in Queensland in 1921 the index showing parents George and Sarah Fenn. I am looking for Amy's death record and the only one found so far is the one for 1960 in Queensland but the parents are different. Do you have a marriage record for your George Barker and Amy? Regards Anne

Re: DREWERY Family

Posted: 2 Aug 2012 8:08PM GMT
Surnames: DREWERY, DREWRY
Hi, Your message as well as that of Joan - was found at the Forkids Message board
Joans message appears to be a reply to a previous message
Have you posted to other message boards - eg
Hi, Have you posted a message to the following?
http://lists.rootsweb.ancestry.com/index/surname/d/drewry.ht...
GenForum: Message Board
http://genforum.genealogy.com/drewry/

Have you posted to Mail Lists or Message Boards for Australia?

Posted: 8 Feb 2013 1:09PM GMT
Surnames: morgan,davis
amy morgan was my great granmother, when george died she re married to william davis my great uncle,she meet him through his brother, my granfather who married her daughter adeline amy.amy morgan had two daughters adeline and marrie.she died in yelarbon qld in the late 1970s. she was a beautifull lady and the world is a poorer place without her.

Posted: 9 Feb 2013 11:01PM GMT
Can you tell me exactly when Amy died at Yelarbon? We us to live near there at Inglewood then Warwick. I found the marriage of a William Davis and an Amy M Barber (note the different spelling) in the NSW BDM Indexes for 1921. Were there two George Oscar Barker's married to an Amy? There seems to be someone else in Queensland with the same family name or have I got the incorrect family. I am looking for Amy nee Morgan daughter of Thomas and Eliza Morgan born in 1884 in Emmaville NSW. She married George Oscar Barker in 1910 at Emmaville. Regards Anne
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions