Search for content in message boards

CAPPS

CAPPS

Norman Johnston (View posts)
Posted: 20 Dec 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: CAPPS
Seeking information on Elizabeth Capps, married to Charles Benson on Sept. 28, 1812. They lived in Johnston
County, NC.

Charles Benson/Elizabeth Capps

Carolyn Jones (View posts)
Posted: 10 Jan 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Benson, Capps
Charles Benson and Elizabeth Capps were married in Johnston Co NC 09/28/1812. They parents of William Henry Benson(1816)and Ashley Benson (1819). Wm the father of Alfred Monroe Benson, founder of Benson NC. C. Jones

Hester Capps parents

Posted: 19 Apr 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 9 May 2002 7:56AM GMT
Surnames: Childers, Capps, Sellers, Millinder, Eason, Worrell
looking for the names of Hester (born 5/21/1919)Capps parents. She married a Childers.

Re: Charles Benson/Elizabeth Capps

Posted: 10 Mar 2003 3:06AM GMT
Surnames: Benson
I am the Great Granddaughter of Ashley O Benson.and The GGGranddaughter of Charles B Benson and Elizabeth Capps
Charles Benson died abt. 1825 in Johnston County.Elizabeth died Abt 1830 in NC. My grand mother was Mary Elizabeth Benson She was by Ashley's Second WifeNancy Elizabeth Johnson She died in 1922 in Ingrams Township.At Piney Grove Church it is out of Four Oaks on 701 Highway.My Great grand mother was Mary Elizabet Benson She Married
James Henry Adams. My grand mother was Bettie C Adams Jones.She married Zeb Jones My Father was Louis L. Jones
of Selma NC. My name is Ann Jones Pate If you have anymore Information please Email me At wapate@earthlink.net
Or if i can help you Please let me know. Thanks Ann Jones Pate

Posted: 10 Mar 2003 3:17AM GMT
Charles And Elizabeth Benson
Had 3 sons.
Alfred O Edward Benson
William Benson B.Abt.1816 He married Louisa Tyner
Ashley O BensonB. Abt.1819
I found this on Ancestry .Com at a Glance at the Past.
Hope I was some Help Ann Jones Pate wapate@earthlink.net

Posted: 19 Jun 2004 12:55AM GMT
Hi Ann. I am the great grandson of James Henry & Mary Elizabeth Benson Adams. My grandfather William O. Adams is your grandmother's brother. If you would to exchange info e-mail me at whollandjr@nc.rr.com
William Holland, Jr.

Alix Ambler (View posts)
Posted: 20 Jun 2004 5:02PM GMT
Surnames: Benson, King, Baker
I am also related through the Benson branch.

I am the great/great granddaughter of Zilpha Benson King, daughter of Ashley Benson and “Chelly” –
Zilpha was a ½ sister to Mary Elizabeth Benson.

I was in Johnston County, NC last summer and took many, many pictures of gravestones. I may have some of the folks mentioned in your messages. Shall I email copies, if I have them?

Alix Ambler
Houston, TX

Re: Hester Capps parents

Posted: 1 Dec 2012 11:32PM GMT
Yes she wed McKinley Childers October 8th, 1936. Her parents are James Haywood "Jimmie", "Jim" Capps born Dec 1, 1880 in Johnston County and wed Sally Cornelia Howell born May 18, 1886 in Johnston County.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic