Search for content in message boards

Researching Family Tree

Researching Family Tree

Posted: 9 Feb 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 27 May 2003 9:13PM GMT
Surnames: Graefe, Ubbelohde, Fairweather
I am researching my family tree, my grandparents and great grandparents all grew up in Sheboygan County. I am especially interested in any information regarding the Charles Graefe family. His wife was named Eva and they had nine children: Anna (my grandmother),LuLu, Elizabeth, Clara, Robert, Carl, Frank, August and Edward. He died in 1928.
I would also like any information regarding the Fairweather family, I know they ran a small general goods store in the early 1900's.
The Ubbelohde family lived in Sheboygan Falls, Plymouth area. My great grandfather was George Ubbelohde.
Please contact me if you have any information on these families.

ubbelohde

Anonymous (View posts)
Posted: 5 Jul 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 7 Nov 2001 3:43PM GMT
Surnames: ubbelohde
I came across your query this am and may have some info for you. My great grandmother's sister, Wilhelmina Schroeder (02-29-1860) wed Edward Ubbelohde and they lived somewhere in Sheboygan County near Glenbeulah. I have a photo album with their photos as well as other family members who I believe are mostly from the Schroeder side. I also have located a person named Spurbeck in your area who also is doing research into the Ubbelohde side.

If I can be of any further help let me know. Good hunting.

Jim

Re: Researching Family Tree

Posted: 2 Nov 2009 12:21AM GMT
Surnames: Graefe
I'm replying to the person or persons who are interested in ancestors of Charles and Eva Graefe. I am the granddaughter of Carl Graefe, son of Charles and Eva.

Posted: 2 Nov 2009 1:05AM GMT
Surnames: BLOEDEL GRAEFE SCHULTE SCHULTZ SCHULZ
Not sure if my Graefe group is your same family line of Graefe's as I have a bucket full of them in my Schulte/Schultz/Schulz family tree in Sheboygan.

This is not my primary research family (Graefe) but at the head of this particular line is August Graefe, born in 1871, Illinois, married Mary (Bloedel) in Sheboygan, Sheboygan County.

If any of this rings a bell, I can put you in contact with my distance cousins in the Schultz/Schulz family for further details.

Regards, Bob~~
(Ft. Lauderdale)

Posted: 2 Nov 2009 4:45AM GMT
Bob, I'm interested in your Bloedels but I don't know if mine have any Sheboygan contact. Contact me at larso188@umn.edu please

Re: Research passion in county

Posted: 21 Nov 2012 7:23PM GMT
still looking actively? very much want to help?

Posted: 21 Nov 2012 11:11PM GMT
I'm surley mostly confused.... What surname is this in regards to?

Posted: 22 Nov 2012 7:55AM GMT
Edited: 22 Nov 2012 8:00AM GMT
post nov 1, 09. the sheboygan lookups surname bloedel all these , ubbelohde, graefe, just the mention of my hometown & i'm jumping. have this rec's been .. of course you are not the only post there.

Posted: 22 Nov 2012 11:40PM GMT
Surnames: BLOEDEL
Please send a test message to rloss[a]bellsouth.net

Put Bloedel in the subject box. What I am going to do is put you in contact with my 3rd cousin, who's grandmother was a Bloedel, in Sheboygan County (I think I have gotten that right).

Happy Thanksgiving, Bob~~
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions