Search for content in message boards

Etienne Famil of Liege During WW2

Etienne Famil of Liege During WW2

Posted: 12 Feb 2009 11:26PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Etienne, Labhaye or Lahaye, Dumont
I am looking for the Etienne family that lived at 32 Rue Fabry in Liege, Belgium in June 1943. Dr. Georges Etienne and Marie-Pauline Robertine (Labhaye or Lahaye) Etienne. They had a daughter named Ivette Etienne that was born in 1921. In June 1943, Ivette was an actress in a Theatre and was in a play called "Marius." My uncle was an allied airman who was shot down over Ophoven, Belgium and went through the Resistance. I am helping him find information on the families that helped him. After my uncle left Liege he was captured in Paris and went to a POW camp. While in the camp, he believes it was 1944, he was told by a Belgium Army POW man that Ivette Etienne had died. I would like to find this family or relatives to thank them for my Uncle. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Etienne Famil of Liege During WW2

Posted: 18 Aug 2012 9:49PM GMT
Classification: Death
Surnames: Etienne
Bonjour,ma mère était cousine avec Madame Yvette Georgette Etienne née à Liège le 9 décembre 1921 et décédée à Liège le 8 juillet 2010. Son père et sa mère faisait partie du réseau comète pendant la guerre.Je n'en sais pas plus pour l'instant.J'espère que ça vous aidera dans vos recherches.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic