Search for content in message boards

CRAIG FAMILY TREE..IRELAND

CRAIG FAMILY TREE..IRELAND

Posted: 2 Jan 2000 2:20AM GMT
Edited: 19 Nov 2003 4:32PM GMT
HELLO..I LIVE IN CO.ANTRIM N.IRELAND AND I AM TRYING TO TRACE THE CRAIG LINE..MY G/FATHER WAS WILLIAM JOHN CRAIG BORN 1876 MARRIED MARY ANN ROONEY..5 CHRILDREN.. ALEX/SARAH/JANE/ELLEN/TOM.
MY G/GRAND FATHER WAS ALEXANDER CRAIG BORN 1848..MARRIED MARY JANE KIRK..I BELIEVE 4 BROTHERS LEFT SCOTLAND..(2 WENT TO AMERICA..AND..2 CAME HERE TO IRELAND )I AM TRYING TO TRACE THESE 2 BROTHERS THAT WENT TO AMERICA..ANY INFORMATION WOULD BE VERY HELPFU...THANKS

Craig family tree

Henny unwoodie (View posts)
Posted: 4 Jan 2000 8:14PM GMT
Hi James Craig
I to am searching to lost Craig family members.
I am looking for one Alexander Craig who was married to Ellen Walker. They had about 5 or 6 children of which one was Sarah Craig, our grandmother born in 1880.
Do you have such a family member in your Craig family at all?
Love to hear from you in the near future.
We live in Canada and have been searching now for about two years of and on.
Greetings from Henny Dunwoodie

Craig family tree

Henny unwoodie (View posts)
Posted: 4 Jan 2000 8:16PM GMT
Hi James Craig
I to am searching for lost Craig family members.
I am looking for one Alexander Craig who was married to Ellen Walker. They had about 5 or 6 children of which one was Sarah Craig, our grandmother born in 1880.
Do you have such a family member in your Craig family at all?
Love to hear from you in the near future.
We live in Canada and have been searching now for about two years of and on.
Greetings from Henny Dunwoodie
Posted: 5 Jan 2000 4:51AM GMT
Edited: 14 Apr 2006 11:18PM GMT
Hi James Craig:

My husband is William John Craig, born in Gillistown, N.I., but has been in Canada since 1948.

My husbands ggrandfather was John CRAIG, d May 20, 1920 in Antrim and his ggrandmother was Mary CRAIG.

My husband's father was James CRAIG, b Jan. 1865, Straid, County Antrim, N.I. d Sept. 27, 2947, Gillistown, N.I., bu First Presb., Ahoghill, N.I. His mother was Agnes Campbell, b June 5, 1898, Ballybollan, N.I., d Sept. 23, 1977, Antrim, N.I., b Ahoghill, N.I.

Please contact me privately. I know of a woman in Utah who is searching for the CRAIG family, but is not on-line. Her family came to the US, I believe in the 1800s. I can give you a rundown from my own E-mail.

Margaret Craig
Posted: 5 Jan 2000 4:58AM GMT
Edited: 14 Apr 2006 11:18PM GMT
Sorry James, it's early, I forgot to leave you my URL - margbill@gnt.net.
Posted: 7 Jan 2000 5:37PM GMT
Edited: 23 Jun 2001 1:33PM GMT
There was a Hugh Craig in Tn.b.in Germany.
Don't remember dates, but could look up,if you think he might be one of yours.

Immigrating to Ireland/US

Faye Urbanski (View posts)
Posted: 9 Jan 2000 3:33PM GMT
I found some info concerning a family of six that immigrated to these two countries. Please contact me at Fayeurbo@aol.com. and I will get the info to you. I also have found some good UK web sites to investigate, I will also share these with you.

Craig Family

Ed Kerwin (View posts)
Posted: 16 Jan 2000 11:42AM GMT
i have been searching for a Harry Craig, born in Ireland(somewhere) and came to the U.S. with a woman bye the name of Mary Crane in about 1903-1905. They had a sone that was abandoned at the McKinley Hospital in Trenton NJ in 1905. He was raised by the hospital until he was about 4 years old. This man (my father) was taken home and raised by an Irish nurse from the hospital by the name of Gertrude Kerwin. (which is how I got my name "Kerwin". I was told by my father before his death that his parents came to this country at a very young age and could not support a new baby and left him at the hospital in NJ. The age of the people you are looking for seem to be very close in age to the Harry Craigh family I am looking for. Mary Crane was born about 1886 and Harry could have been a little older. I am very interested in finding out anything I can about my grandfather and grand mother. My father never told me much about his real family becuse of being very young at the time, he has no real memory of where his parents were from, except to say they were Irish imigrents and came to this country at the turn of the century. I hope i may have been of some help to you and even more hopeful that you may be able to help me.

Craig family

Sherri (View posts)
Posted: 27 Jan 2000 9:38PM GMT
Hello,
I have no idea if you are what I am searching for. I have Craigs in my family history, starting with my father. Who I am searching for info on is Ira Edward Craig. He married Mercedes Collier around 1923. Any info you might have would be appreciated. I am hitting walls.

Craig family

Henny Dunwoodie (View posts)
Posted: 28 Jan 2000 6:38AM GMT
All I have is one Alexander Craig who was married to Ellen Walker and they never left Ireland. Sofar we know they lived in Belfast wher Alexander was a blind basket and broom maker until he died. They had a daughter Sarah that moved to Canada in 1900. Does this help any at all???
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions