Search for content in message boards

Looking for Wisconsin Lindley relatives

Looking for Wisconsin Lindley relatives

Verna (Lindley) Ingwell (View posts)
Posted: 1 Dec 2000 7:38PM GMT
Looking for any Lindley's relatives. My grandparents were Victor and Vera (Cox) Lindley from Wisconsin. His father was Frank Lindley. Any help would be appreciated.

WI Lindley

Posted: 12 Feb 2001 2:00AM GMT
Edited: 16 Mar 2002 2:25AM GMT
You might try checking for Lindley name at Black Earth. I know I found some Lindleys at Black Earth one time while researching.
No kin of mine though so I have no further info.
ko

Re: Looking for Wisconsin Lindley relatives

Posted: 30 Apr 2011 12:42AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Lindley Horton
Hi Verna,

I have a Frank Lindley in my family tree who lived in Wisconsin. He was the son of Ulysses Grant Lindley and Amelia Horton. I have not done any research on Frank's family, but have additional information on his ancestors if this is the same man.

Sara

Re: Looking for Wisconsin Lindley relatives

Posted: 1 May 2011 1:41PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Lindley
Hiya
I have a full tree leading from Frank to William Lindley (my first cousin 4 times removed) whose son was John C and his son Frank John - who I assume is your ancestor.

At the same time, I also have the Charles Lindley and Prudence Graville story, who were around at the same time as William in Wisconsin - BEaver Dam rather than Fox Lake and were related....their descendant was William G Lindley.

I would be interested in making contact and sharing information, as I have managed to amass a reasonable picture of both these families, but obviously struggling to link to relatives who are alive and well!

Rev Andy Lindley
PS My parents still live on the common family farm in the UK.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions