Search for content in message boards

Texas Partridges'

Texas Partridges'

Phyllis Norton (View posts)
Posted: 3 Sep 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Partridge, Myers, Rogers, Ford
I have many names of these people in Texas, But, I am looking for the connection of James Partridge out of St.Mary's, Quebec Canada.Help!

PARTRIDGE/SPARKS/WILSON

Bunny Pitsenbarger (View posts)
Posted: 4 Sep 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: PARTRIDGE, SPARKS, WILSON
I am looking for any information on any of the following: 1) Lucy Partridge that married 2) Bennett Sparks in McMullen County, Texas in 1882. Their daughter 3) Carrie Mae Sparks married 4) George Wilson in Texas prior to 1907. Does any of the Partridge information you have connect with the above? All help is appreciated!

Partridge in Texas

Margaret Tullos Tewell (View posts)
Posted: 23 Sep 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Partridge, Featherston, Tullos
My ggrandfather was James Monroe Partridge b. 5-18-1857
in ?, Ga. He died in Lampasas County,Texas 11-23-1882. He
married Amanda Caroline Curtis b. 6-22-1859 in Harrison Co.,Tx, d. 10-09-1953 in Mills Co.,Tx.This is really all I know about him..except that I believe he is buried in a cemetery outside of Lometa Texas..the gravesite is marked
James M. Patridge.
He and Amanda had three children:
My grandfather was John Wesley Partridge b. 3-1882 in Texas
probably around Lampasas Co.or Coryell Co.,d. 1947,married in 11-15-1906 to Clumma Featherston b. 2-27-1880 in Boone Co.,Ar. d. 7-4-1940 in Mills Co. They are both buried in Pleasant Grove Cemetery in Mills CO.,Tx.

John Wesley Partridge and Clumma Featherston had 1 child
who was born alive. My mother..Ina Mae Partridge b. 7-27-1917 Mills Co.,Tx. d. 2-8-1994 m. Earl Johnston Tullos b. 9-17-07 in Mills CO., d. 1988. They are both buried in Goldthwaite Memorial Cemetery in Mills CO.,Tx.

Siblings of John Wesley Partridge were:
Joseph Frank Partridge b. 6-18-1877 in Coryell Co.,Tx d. 4-6-1969 in Mills Co.,Tx. m. 9-12-1903 to Jewell C. Fessler
b. 9-23-1881 d. 12-8-1975

Georgie Annie Partridge b. 1-4-1879 in Mills Co.,Tx ,married 1st. Edward W. Morris, 2nd John Davee

I cannot seem to find out anything about the Partridge branch I am connected to beyond this point! Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks,
Margaret Tullos Tewell

Re: Partridge in Texas

Karen Mann (View posts)
Posted: 17 Sep 2005 5:05PM GMT
Surnames: Partridge, Featherston, Tullos
If anyone knows the email address of Margaret Tullos Tewell, could you please post it or email it to me at my e-mail address, thanks. I have information that I would like to share with her.

Re: Texas Partridges'

Posted: 14 Jun 2008 5:07PM GMT
I know its been some time since you posted this.....BUT was wondering if you were stll looking! I am apart of this line...if its the same line. I have been corresponding with someone in Texas and am apart of the direct decenants from James. Would love to connect you.... What more do you have about your James that I could try to match?
Hope your still out there!!!

Posted: 10 May 2009 11:16PM GMT
Surnames: Partridge, Stephens
James Partridge b. Canada 1854, died Knox co. Tex. , married Rachel Stephens in Johnson co., Tex. moved to Knox co. Tex. Both are buried Johnson memorial Cem., Munday, Knox, Tex. They are my ggrandparents. Have pictures, letters, on both. Will share.
Charlene

Posted: 10 May 2009 11:20PM GMT
James Partridge's son Roscoe married Willie Myers. Roscoe was my great Uncle. Will exch. info.
Charlene
per page

Find a board about a specific topic