Search for content in message boards

Obit: John Edward Wilbanks, 52 (1982)

Obit: John Edward Wilbanks, 52 (1982)

Posted: 2 Sep 2007 2:07AM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Surnames: Wilbanks/Owen/Stacy/Orman/Danner
Daily Corinthian Newspaper, Corinth, MS (1982)
J.E. WILBANKS
RIPLEY-John Edward Wilbanks, 52, died Friday morning at Methodist Hospital Central in Memphis, Tennessee.
He was a service station attendant in West Memphis, Arkansas.
Services were 1 p.m. Sunday at McBride Funeral Home Chapel. Bro. Jerry OWEN officiatied and burial was in Friendship Cemetery near Ashland.
He is survived by his wife, Mrs. Diane WILBANKS of Parker, Arkansas; 4 sons, Edward WILBANKS and Michael WILBANKS, both of Memphis, David WILBANKS and Mark WILBANKS, both of Proctor, Arkansas; 2 stepsons, Richard STACY and John STACY, both of Proctor; his mother, Mrs. Lena WILBANKS of Memphis; 2 sisters, Mrs. Shirley ORMAN and Mrs. Pauline DANNER, both of Memphis; 3 brothers, Lloyd WILBANKS, Lesley Gerald WILBANKS and Junior Franklin WILBANKS, all of Memphis, 1 grandchild (rest is cut off page).

Re: Obit: John Edward Wilbanks, 52 (1982)

Posted: 1 Apr 2013 4:19AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Wilbanks Goode dinner orman
Hi my name is mark Anthony Wilbanks my father was John Edward Wilbanks my mother was France's Diane Wilbanks was sapping ton before marriage my fathers mother was Lena Goode buried in friendship cemetery I am looking for any relatives I can be reached at 901 282 5927 I live in middleton tn now my dad only has small name tag beside his grave I've never been there since I was seven till today my father also raised Richard Stacy and John Stacy as his sons please if u know members of my family please on tact me

Re: Obit: John Edward Wilbanks, 52 (1982)

Posted: 2 Apr 2013 1:22AM GMT
Classification: Query
This partial obituary may help:

Daily Corinthian Newspaper, Corinth, MS (1982)
J.E. WILBANKS
RIPLEY-John Edward Wilbanks, 52, died Friday morning at Methodist Hospital Central in Memphis, Tennessee.
He was a service station attendant in West Memphis, Arkansas.
Services were 1 p.m. Sunday at McBride Funeral Home Chapel. Bro. Jerry OWEN officiatied and burial was in Friendship Cemetery near Ashland.
He is survived by his wife, Mrs. Diane WILBANKS of Parker, Arkansas; 4 sons, Edward WILBANKS and Michael WILBANKS, both of Memphis, David WILBANKS and Mark WILBANKS, both of Proctor, Arkansas; 2 stepsons, Richard STACY and John STACY, both of Proctor; his mother, Mrs. Lena WILBANKS of Memphis; 2 sisters, Mrs. Shirley ORMAN and Mrs. Pauline DANNER, both of Memphis; 3 brothers, Lloyd WILBANKS, Lesley Gerald WILBANKS and Junior Franklin WILBANKS, all of Memphis, 1 grandchild (rest is cut off page).
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions