Search for content in message boards

Kelley "Kell" Vance and Margaret B. Smith

Kelley "Kell" Vance and Margaret B. Smith

Posted: 10 Dec 2006 2:46AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Vance, Smith
Hi, my name is Missy and I am researching the families of Kelley Vance and Margaret B. Smith. They are my ggrandparents. I am especially interested in Margaret. I can't seem to find any info on her. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Re: Kelley "Kell" Vance and Margaret B. Smith

Posted: 21 Dec 2006 6:44PM GMT
Surnames: Hall,Vance,Martin,Johnson
Kell Vance was my grandmother's (Maggie Vance Hall)brother.
Could you email me privately please?
Joani Hall

Posted: 22 Dec 2006 4:09AM GMT
Surnames: Vance, Smith
My email address is kygirlluvs20@bellsouth.net. Kell and Margaret's daughter Dorothy was my grandmother and her dau. Anetta is my mother.

Posted: 8 Dec 2012 2:58PM GMT
Surnames: Smith, Hughes
My grandmother Christina (Tena) Branham-Smith was Margaret's sister. She is the sister-in-law living with Kell & Margaret in the 1920 Seco, Letcher County Census.

Christina (Tena) was married to Herbert Hughes and they lived in Sergent, Ky and raised three girls...(Mary, Audrey, and Irma)there. Herbert died in 1954 and Tena in 1962.

My mother Audrey and my Aunt Mary are both in their 80's and remember really liking to visit Kell and Margaret during their childhood because they had a store and would always give them a sack full of penny candy during their visits.

Would like to share information on our Smith ancestors with you. Email me at Rich0081@aol.com

Jeff Richie
per page

Find a board about a specific topic