Search for content in message boards

Searching for Baluyot/Mendoza in Bataan - Abucay, Balanga

Searching for Baluyot/Mendoza in Bataan - Abucay, Balanga

Posted: 26 Feb 2011 8:46PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Baluyot, Mendoza
Helping my husband with his family history. His parents came to the US in the early 70s. His father grew up in Bataan, and his parents were Manuel Baluyot and Trinidad Mendoza (she was the second of his three wives - the third's name was Inocencia). Any information would be appreciated.

Re: Searching for Baluyot/Mendoza in Bataan - Abucay, Balanga

Posted: 28 Jan 2013 9:38PM GMT
Surnames: Menodoza
I am not sure if there is any relation or not, but I am having such a difficult time finding ANY info on ANY Mendoza family in the Philippines. My husband is a Mendoza, his GrandFather came over in 1929 and left family behind - they are actually (originally) from northern Phil. Alaminos, Pangasinian, but 2 of the brothers, Arturo and Pedro stayed there and became Police Officers in Manilla

Re: Searching for Baluyot/Mendoza in Bataan - Abucay, Balanga

Posted: 1 Feb 2013 8:41PM GMT
Hi - thanks for contacting me. My husband talked to his dad about this. He feels that there is probably a relation but I'm having trouble finding Arturo or Pedro Mendoza on their tree. What is your husband's grandfather's name? Info about his parents (the great-grandparents) would be super helpful as well.
Laurie
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions