Search for content in message boards

Mary Ann Cannafax/Cole

Mary Ann Cannafax/Cole

Posted: 14 Feb 2011 2:02AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Cannfax Cole
I know that Mary Ann Cannafax/Cole (She seemed to go by Cannfax since she ran away from Thomas Cole) lived in Carroll county. Her son is Charles Marian Cole. I want to know when she died and where she is buried. All I have is a note on a paper that says she was buried at Old Presbyterian Church by Memorial Park. Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Mary Ann Cannafax/Cole

Posted: 19 Feb 2011 4:21PM GMT
If she was buried in the old Presbyterian or Berryville cemetery, she is most likly lost forever. The whole cemetery was moved many decades ago. By the time that someone went to record the names of the people being moved, there were very few names written down. Many of the stones in the historical accounts were just fieldstones. The old cemetery is called Pioneer Park today.

Posted: 18 Aug 2012 12:11AM GMT
Hi you seem to know about Mary Ann Cannafax. She is my great great grandmother. I have doing my mother's side of the family. I found out that Thomas and Mary Ann were the parents of Charles Marion Cole. He had a daughter Zora Belle Cole, who is my grandmother. I would like to know any information on Mary Ann that you can give me, like date of birth, date of death, where she was born her parents...etc. Thank you for any help that you can give.

Posted: 22 Sep 2012 2:55AM GMT
I do not know the information will u are talking about. But if my mother was Jefferson a live she could tell u.I think a heard my mother talking.but my mother is dead.

Posted: 22 Sep 2012 3:44AM GMT
Thank you for your reply. I have found a lot of information on Mary Cannefax/Cole, but nothing still on Thomas Cole. I don't know of any Jefferson's in our family. Sorry to hear about your mother.

Posted: 22 Sep 2012 3:52AM GMT
Thank u .Jefferson Davis. You the president of the south.that my 5book generation grandfather.

Posted: 22 Sep 2012 6:00PM GMT
Hi, wow that is something. My family is the Hayhurst, Cole, Jennings. The Cannafax comes from my gr gr grandmother Mary Ann Cole/Cannafax. Like I said her husband Thomas Cole I can't find anything on. She ran away from him when my gr grandfather was 2. They went from Missouri to Arkansas, and she resumed her maiden name Cannafax. I have found a lot on her, but nothing on Thomas. I have been working on this for a very long time and am frustrated that I can't find the info on him.

Posted: 23 Sep 2012 4:11AM GMT
If you could or would check my fox new video out in line by typing. Fox new wfxl charles lingo. Thank you.

Posted: 23 Sep 2012 4:12AM GMT
Classification: Census
If you could or would check my fox new video out in line by typing. Fox new wfxl charles lingo. Thank you.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions