Search for content in message boards

EDWARDS Families

EDWARDS Families

Posted: 29 Feb 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 22 Dec 2005 2:36AM GMT
Surnames: EDWARDS
I am looking for any information on the following EDWARDS.

Irving Edwards b. 5 April 1896 d. June 1987. He had at least one daughter, May Lou who died around 1968.

Wiley Atwell Edwards (brother of Irving) d. 1942. He had 3 daughters Betha, Blanche and Daisy.

I believe that by the end of the 1960's some of this family was livingin Northampton Co. but I believe the family is originally from Brunswick Co., VA.

Re: EDWARDS Family

Posted: 28 Dec 2003 6:15AM GMT
Edited: 22 Dec 2005 2:36AM GMT
Surnames: Edwards, Bridges, Georgel

I am still interested in finding more information about this family. I have a copy of a letter written by Bertha Edwards Bridges dated Oct 4, 1969 Roanoke Rapids, NC to Newton Maxie Georgel, Jr. that explains some of the this.

Please contact me if you have any information on Edwards in Northampton or Brunswick County, VA.

Ellen (Edwards) ARRINGTON -- b. 1881

Posted: 12 Nov 2007 12:37AM GMT
Surnames: Arrington, Edwards, Jones
My name is Natalie Day and I am looking for info on my GrGM Ellen (Edwards) Arrington. She was born abt 1881 she m: 4 Dec 1902 to Eddie (Bud) Arrington. They are originally from Brunswick, Va. and moved to Gaston, NC Northampton Co. There childrens names were John (Jasper), Eddie, Samuel, Finney, Elmore, Curtis (my GF), Victoria, Blanche, and Isabelle. They all are gone now and I don't know any of there children except my GF. Would like to know if you have any connection to her. Cannot find who her parents were. I do believe she died in 1911 she would have been about 43yrs old. It is said her husband died right about the same time do not know why. My GF was only 1 and she had just had Aunt Victoria. My GF and Victoria were raised by Tom and Lattice Jones they lived off of Cal Floyd Rd in Gaston.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic