Search for content in message boards

Fullerton Family, Western PA.

Fullerton Family, Western PA.

Posted: 15 Oct 2000 3:08PM GMT
Edited: 6 May 2002 2:19AM GMT
Looking for descendants of the following FULLERTONS:Robert Fullerton b.? d.1/9/1884-m-Eliza WILSON in 1838. They lived in Mt. Jackson, Lawrence Co.,Pa. They had the following children:1. Margaret Davidson 2. John-m-M. Gilmour 3.Thomas 4. James -m-Margaret Swisher 5. Nancy Kelso 6. Albert -m-Mary Miller 7. Mary 8. Robert -m-Mary Nesbit 9. William.
Thanks in advance .
Dee

Fullerton Family

Tim Fullerton (View posts)
Posted: 19 Oct 2000 2:19PM GMT
My grandfather Perry Fullerton was born in Erie, PA in 1890,his father was William Fullerton. I don't know when he was born. His wife's name was Estella (Green) Fullerton. I am very interested in tracing the Fullerton family, but haven't started yet. Please contact me with any info you might have or might need. Would be happy to help in any way that I can

Fullerton

Posted: 19 Oct 2000 3:15PM GMT
Edited: 6 May 2002 2:19AM GMT
This is a long shot but Robert Fullerton of Mt Jackson,Pa. -m-Eliza Wilson in 1838, they did have a son William, b. July 13, 1853 but that's all I know. I did get a cemetery list from the Westfield Cemetery near Mt. Jackson, Pa. and my Fullerton ancestors are buried there as well as a lot of other Fullertons.
Dee

Western PA Fullertons

Roger Thomas (View posts)
Posted: 5 Aug 2001 8:47PM GMT
Please check out what I've posted about the Western PA Fullertons and Western PA Kelsos.
Nancy Jane was my wife's Great Grandmother

Re: Fullerton

Roger Thomas (View posts)
Posted: 5 Aug 2001 8:51PM GMT
Please check out the stuff I've just posted about the Western PA Fullertons and Western PA Kelsos

Let me know what you think.

Re: Western PA Fullertons

Posted: 16 Jul 2012 7:35PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Burge, Fullerton,Miller
I have a great uncle by the name of Elzey Burge. His wife was Nancy Jane McCurly who is buried in N. Beaver TWP Laurance County PA. The Fullertons are also buried close by.
They are related. Also Millers
If interested reply.
Bud Burge
440-937-6941
blb1633@centurylink.net
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions