Search for content in message boards

DALTON, PARKERS, WYERS of Norfolk

DALTON, PARKERS, WYERS of Norfolk

Posted: 29 Oct 2012 7:32PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 31 Oct 2012 12:43PM GMT
Surnames: Dalton, Parker, Bullets
Hi - looking for any Dalton conenctions ot Merton/Watton/Saham Toney. Parkers of the same area. Bullets of Troston Suffolk. I already have an extensive tree - however have a few gaps to fill. Main line stems from Abraham Dalton born 1804.

Any connection or interest please contact me.

Thanks

Rebekka

Re: DALTON, PARKERS, WYERS of Norfolk

Posted: 8 Nov 2012 7:36PM GMT
Edited: 8 Nov 2012 7:38PM GMT
I have done quite a bit of research on the Dalton family over the years, a few contacts, mostly Merton with connections to Saham Toney. There is also a chap researching the Wyer family from Saham Toney, Watton, Carbrooke and Caston.He is in my list some where, so will try and find him out...

You will see some of my entries under Dalton and contact details, scroll down to TonyBee at this link.

http://daltonamericas.org/messageboard/index.php/board,2.0.h...

Posted: 10 Nov 2012 4:59PM GMT
Thanks for the info - its much appreciated.

Regards

Rebekka

Posted: 10 Nov 2012 5:26PM GMT
Have we corrosponded before ?, i have a name list of researchers who were researching Dalton and Parkers with the name Rebekka

Posted: 10 Nov 2012 7:32PM GMT
We may have done ........ I have been researching for several years now or more. Can I ask you name :-)

Posted: 10 Nov 2012 8:01PM GMT
Tony, local historian to Merton, you can see some of my input on the Dalton web site. i just had a quick look in some data from a Rebekka as below, which i was able to help with..........

The Sarah Ann Dalton, is my GGGG Grandfathers (Abraham Dalton) sister in law, Hilda Dalton is the daughter of my GG Grandmothers brother, Charles Dalton. She obviously never married, still had maiden name. Susannah Parker is my GGG Grandmother. Not sure about Joseph/Elizabeth Parker, may be Grandparents of my Herbert, also William Parker could be a relation. I have decided that I need to get Herbert Parkers father, John's, birth certificate.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions