Search for content in message boards

Duplissey Family Tree

Duplissey Family Tree

Posted: 16 Feb 2001 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 4 Aug 2001 10:06PM GMT
Surnames: Duplissey
Anyone interested in the Duplissey family of Rapides and Evangeline Parishes , please contact me. I have the Duplissey Family Tree.

Re: Duplissey Family Tree

Posted: 29 Jan 2002 3:59AM GMT
Edited: 6 Dec 2006 3:22AM GMT
I am searching for the death dates and burial places of Charles Duplissey and his wife Mary Hebert Duplissey. Charles Duplissey married Mary Hebert about 1865 I think. Mary Hebert was from Evangeline/St. Landry Parish, and was the daughter of Flournoy Hebert and Azelia Johnson. I would be very grateful for a response Thank You.

Posted: 19 Aug 2008 4:33AM GMT
Surnames: Duplissey
I am very interested in seeing the family tree for the Duplissey family. My grandfather was Hezekiah Duplissey and he married Mary Richardson. My father was Clarence William Duplissey.

Posted: 19 Aug 2008 1:06PM GMT
You can contact me at dup86@bellsouth.net

I have the Duplissey Family Tree in a book that I had printed in 2000.

Posted: 19 Nov 2011 7:25PM GMT
Surnames: RICHARDSON Duplissey SPLENDORA

Gayle,

I may be in error and, if so, please disregard this query.

I am trying to make contact with any grandchild of Hezekiah C. (Charles?) Duplissey and (wife) Mary Ellen Richardson whose family can be found living in pct 2 (Splendora) Montgomery co TX 1900, 1910 and 1920. They are in Navarro co TX 1930.

Specifically, Hezzie and Mary had a daughter named Bessie born about 1915 at Splendora. She is in the family household in 1920 and 1930.

I know who all of Bessie's siblings were and their spouses but I can find no info concerning Bessie after 1930.

My interest in this family is on the Richardson side (Mary's parents). I have a lot of information about their move from Bienville par LA > Sabine par LA > Trinity co TX > Fort Bend co TX > Montgomery co TX.

I will share everything I have if you are, in fact, descended of this Duplissey line.

Thanks in advance,
nate parrish
Mt. Home, AR
formerly of Splendora, TX

Posted: 25 Jan 2012 2:40PM GMT
Hi,

I am not from this direct family line. I am a Duplissey and have done a lot of research on my family and Richardson family. If you like, I can probably put you in touch with some of Hezzie's offspring. If you would give your e-mail address, I could pass it along.

Bessie Mae Duplissey born January 4, 1914 and died November 28, 1964. She married Bernie Galbraith Duke born May 6, 1915 and died July 30, 1966.

Posted: 30 Oct 2013 3:08PM GMT
Charle W. Q. Duplissey and Mary Delia Rials Duplissey are my Grandfather and Grandmother I would like to know as much about them as possible u can contact me at 337-853-5277 thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions