Search for content in message boards

Russell E. Watts

Russell E. Watts

Posted: 2 Feb 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Edited: 23 Jun 2001 9:36PM GMT
Surnames: Ayers, Heavner, Watts, Reel, Timbrook, Mallow, Gapp, Goldizen, Rohrbaugh, Barlow
Russell E. Watts, 77, of Arthur, was dead on arrival Wednesday, Seeptember 11, at Grant Memorial after suffering an apparent heart attack at his home.

Born June 15, 1908 in Pendleton County, he was a son of the late Joseph Branson Watts and Bessie (Reel) Watts.

Mr. Watts was formerly employed in construction in the
Fairfax, Va. area and also farming in the Maysville area.

He was preceded in death by two wives, Edith Elizabeth (Heavner) Watts, who died in March, 1955 and Katherine (Ayers) Watts who died in May 1981.

Survivors include one son, Randy Watts, at home, two daughters, Elizabeth Ann (Libby) Watts, a freshman at Potomac State College, Keyser, and Suella F. Watts, at home; one stepdaughter, Nancy Timbrook, Edinburg, Va.; five sisters, Mrs. Dovie Mallow, Cabins; Mrs. Dora Gapp, Moorefield; Mrs. Delphia Goldizen, Clearville, Pa.; Mrs. Verna Rohrbaugh, Fairfax; Mrs. Violet Barlow, Fayetteville, Ga.; two brothers, Jay Branson Watts and Miner M. Watts, both of Augusta; three granddaughters, two great-grandchildren and three step- grandchildren.

Funeral arrangements were under the direction of Schaeffer Funeral Home, Petersburg.

Services will be conducted today at 1 pm at the Petersburg Church of God by the Rev. Douglas Cline. Interment will be in the Maysville Cemetery at Maysville.

(from newspaper obituary September 1985)

Re: Russell E. Watts

Posted: 25 Jun 2012 6:28PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi there..

I see that you have a Bessie Agnes Reel in your family. By chance would you have any information on her father William M. Reel. I seen on his death certificate that his mother is Elisa Reel. I can't seem to find any other information.

Thanks

Tammy Self Leeper

Re: Russell E. Watts

Posted: 25 Jun 2012 6:32PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi there..

I see that you have a Bessie Agnes Reel in your family. By chance would you have any information on her father William M. Reel. I seen on his death certificate that his mother is Elisa Reel. I can't seem to find any other information.

Thanks

Tammy Self Leeper
per page

Find a board about a specific topic