Search for content in message boards

Heinrich Bieber

Heinrich Bieber

Posted: 30 Jun 2007 12:49AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Bieber
Looking for connection to a Heinrich Bieber of Hischland, Alsace Lorraine Germany. His son Charles was the first to come to the US in 1897, and he continued to return on several overseas trips, Charles was a taylor. His brother Heinrich came to the US (NY) in 1902 with his wife Chaterina, and son Heinrich Jr. later was known as Henry Bieber b. 1875 ? d. 1925 Buffalo NY He married a Beatrice M. Beagle my aunt. If any one has came across this family and wasn't able to place them you may have info I seek.

Re: Heinrich Bieber

Posted: 30 Jun 2007 1:35AM GMT
Please contact me directly. I have many Bieber/Beaver connections and may be able to figure this out for you.

janrobison2@aim.com

Posted: 12 Jul 2007 12:36PM GMT
I have Henrich in my family also, but a little bit different info. He is my Great Grandfather and Charles his son was my grandfather. His son Charles Edward Bieber wa my father. So, if you need additional info let me know. Thanks

Posted: 12 Jul 2007 12:36PM GMT
I have Henrich in my family also, but a little bit different info. He is my Great Grandfather and Charles his son was my grandfather. His son Charles Edward Bieber wa my father. So, if you need additional info let me know. Thanks

Posted: 12 Jul 2007 2:31PM GMT
My Charles Bieber b.1881; Alsace Lorrain France; He never married, he was a tailor working for Burns Brothers in Buffalo NY until he started his own buisness. Before he was a tailor, Charles was a milk Dealer in Buffalo NY. Does any of your info match this info ?

Posted: 23 Aug 2007 1:41PM GMT
I am not sure except my Henrich was born 1862 and died in PA in Natrona, PA 1928. I am stuck looking for more information about his brother Carl Bieber and his wife Sophia Burr. She traveled from Germany to be with him after he and Carl came to the US.

Posted: 29 Aug 2007 4:17PM GMT
You know, one of my census for (Buffalo NY) shows a Carl Bieber who really is Charles Bieber who traveled to Europe foten as a Taylor. Jan help me find some info on Bieber's line (see my post Jun 07, Jan replies to my post has her address you could write to.)

Posted: 9 May 2009 4:38PM GMT
I found some records to a Heinrich Bieber, born 24.04.1856 in Rotterterode, Hesse, Germany. His father was Jacob Bieber and his mother was Anne Elise (nee Hellwig). Don't know if this Heinrich has anything to do with the ones you've mentioned but it's a try.

Posted: 30 Jun 2009 12:53PM GMT
I would love to lern more of henerich that you found in Germany. Let me know. Thanks

Posted: 30 Jun 2009 4:34PM GMT
Sorry but I don't have that much more information but I do know that he emmigrated about 1879/1880 to the USA or Canada. And I believe that he came from a small place called "Beiersgraben" which belongs to Rotterterode but is outside the town and has now two farms altough I believe it were more back than.

Do you have any additional information to the Heinrich Bieber you're looking for?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic