Search for content in message boards

William Amsterdam Reed

William Amsterdam Reed

Posted: 5 Jun 2012 10:58PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi all. My parents and I have been searching high and low for any information on the parents of William Amsterdam Reed. He would have been born around 1810 and married Catherine Margaret Farley in Botetourt, Virginia on 9/10/1832. He was listed as living in Locust Grove in 1870, but also lived around The Copper Hill area and Check Virginia. We know he had a tannery, but can't seem to find any information on who his parents were. Any help?

Re: William Amsterdam Reed

Posted: 8 Jun 2012 8:18AM GMT
I too have been researching W. A. Reed quite extensively in the last several years. I have much other information about him both in Botetourt and Floyd County. I know exactly where he lived in Floyd County and where his tannery was in Botetourt County.

Would like to discuss this further with you either in an email or phone call.

Logan Reed Jennings
cherylpj@embarqmail.com

Posted: 15 Sep 2012 12:50AM GMT
Edited: 15 Sep 2012 12:50AM GMT
Any info that yall don't mind sharing with me would be appreciated because William A. Reed is my 5th great grandpa.

Posted: 16 Sep 2012 9:14PM GMT
I replied once but do not see it on the board. I have much information about WAReed from the 1830's in Botetourt until his death in Floyd County. Will share.However, I do not know his parents? You? Logan Jennings
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions