Search for content in message boards

Death Certificate Lookup

Death Certificate Lookup

Dorothy Oste Stallings (View posts)
Posted: 16 Sep 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Adesso, Oste
My grandfather, Antonio Adesso, died in New Bedford, MA, Bristol County sometime in the 1930's. I need someone to look up his death certificate and tell me where in Italy he was born, if it so states. My grandmother, Caterina Oste, also died in New Bedford, Bristol County, sometime in the 1930's and need a look up for death certificate, and her place of birth. I appreciate any responses to this request.

Re: Death Certificate Lookup

Posted: 8 Sep 2012 9:07PM GMT
Surnames: adesso, oste
i know you posted this 12 years ago...but i just found it when googling antonio adesso obituary new bedford. the one i have had a daughter named anna, and some records have come up with the name annie oste, but i didn't save them because i didn't know if they were the right anna. not sure about caterina. do you know anything about antonio's siblings? i have information about him and the town he was from in italy. please let me know!

Re: Death Certificate Lookup

Posted: 8 Sep 2012 9:14PM GMT
i think we might have the same antonio, because the one i have is from a tiny town called tora e piccillo in the caserta region. i just saw your other post about finding adesso in casterta. the "oste" i found, though, was his potential daughter anna.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic