Search for content in message boards

Bostick, Kaderli

Bostick, Kaderli

Beverly R (View posts)
Posted: 12 May 2002 11:26PM GMT
Classification: Query
I'm looking for an obit or any info on Edna Viola Kaderli Bostick 24 Jan 1906 Martin Co TX-3 July 2000 Ft Worth; deat per SS Index. Her husband was RC. Don't know about any children. Parents were Nicholas Kaderli & Mary Elizabeth Parr.

Re: Bostick, Kaderli

Wanda (View posts)
Posted: 8 Jun 2003 12:29PM GMT
Surnames: Kaderli,Bostick
Bev - I hope this helps. Edna Viola Kaderli married Ryburn Curtis (R.C.) Bostick. They had a child named Clarence Kaderl Bostick who was born on May 6, 1932 in Brewster County. There are two audiotapes in the Southwest Collection/Special Collections at TTU. The website is
www.lib.ttu.edu/swc. They are interviews by David Murrah with Fred Kaderli in Austin, TX on 07-16-1975 and Ethel, A.T. and Edna Kaderi in San Antonio, TX on 07-14-1975. (This last tape was in a nursing home where one of the sisters was residing at the time.)

I have also been in contact with Bari Richter. She sent me some info on Nicholas' father. He was suppoed to have been born in the Canton of Solothurn some time abot the year 1827. He came to America about the age of 17 and settled in MS. He died while his children were all young. (There is a Kaderli who arrived in NY from Havre on Apil 20, 1854 on the ship -Hansa. I have not been able to get the register to determine which Kaderli.

Bev (View posts)
Posted: 9 Jun 2003 3:15PM GMT
thanks for the info, as always, Wanda. Good to get your last email too. Bev

Wanda (View posts)
Posted: 11 Jun 2003 12:53AM GMT
Surnames: Kaderli/Bostick/Owens
Bev - Im sorry. My keyboard was sticking and I thought I had corrected my mistakes.
I made a mistake on the last message. R. C. and Edna's son was Kaderli Clarence Bostick. He was born
May 26, 1932 (in Brewster County?).

Did I send you a cpy of "Memories and Confessions of a Pioneer Martin County Farmer's Daughter by Ethel Louise Kaderli Owens? It is about 10 pages long. (Or maybe you sent it to me?)

Do you have any info on J. L. Owens and Ethel Louise Kaderli Owens?

Wanda (View posts)
Posted: 11 Jun 2003 1:48AM GMT
Surnames: Kaderli/Mitchell
Sorry to bother you again this way, but I keep getting a message telling me that you are not receiving any mail from me.
I am looking for Carl Mitchell. I understand you have been in contact with him in the past. I too am descended from George Mitchell and his son Orlando.

If you know how to contact him, please let me know.
Thanks - Wanda

Bev (View posts)
Posted: 13 Jun 2003 4:13PM GMT
I think you sent it to me...& now I need to recall where I put it. thanks for the correction on names. Bev

Bev (View posts)
Posted: 13 Jun 2003 4:16PM GMT
Carl Mitchell...I'll have to look that up. I did get an email from you last week, as well as these! Bev

Obituary - Katie Edna Bostick - (1906-2000)

Posted: 13 Aug 2005 2:14AM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Edited: 30 Sep 2005 2:32AM GMT
Surnames: Bostick, McInnis, Hood, Hurren
Fort Worth Star-Telegram (TX) - July 5, 2000
Deceased Name: Edna Bostick
BENBROOK - Katie Edna McInnis Bostick, 94, a homemaker, died Monday, July 3, 2000, in Fort Worth.

Funeral: 10 a.m. Thursday at Western Hills Baptist Church. Burial: Laurel Land Memorial Park. Visitation: 6 to 8 p.m. Wednesday at Winscott Funeral Home.

Edna Bostick was born Jan. 24, 1906, in Mount Olive, Covington County, Miss.

Edna was a loving wife, mother, grandmother and great-grandmother who was known for her friendly nature and devotion to family. She married Jack Bostick March 24, 1932, in Joshua, Johnson County, Texas. She was preceded in death by great-grandchild, Tara Marie Hood.

Survivors: Husband of 68 years, Jack Bostick; son, Alton J. Bostick and wife, Clarice, of Hurst; daughters, Minnie Joy Hood and husband, Gerald, of Benbrook; brothers, Ralph, C.W. and James McInnis; grandchidlren, Alton Jr. and Billy Bostick, Karen Hurren, Danny Hood; great-grandchildren, Laura, Staishy, lana, Shawn, Alton III, Meghan, Ryan, Daina and Jennifer. Winscott Road Funeral Home Benbrook, 249-1177

Fort Worth Star-Telegram (TX)
Date: July 5, 2000
Edition: FINAL
Page: 8;9
Record Number: 1036028
Copyright (c) 2000 Fort Worth Star-Telegram

per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions