Search for content in message boards

Cemetery

Posted: 31 May 2001 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 24 Jun 2001 4:28PM GMT
Surnames: Berg, Emhoff
Am looking for cemeteries that would have been considered local in Merrill, Lincoln County, around 1914. Thanks in advance.

Re: Cemetery

Kevin (View posts)
Posted: 14 Jul 2001 11:28PM GMT
Classification: Cemetery
One cemetary that was in Merrill is the Merrill Memorial Cemetary.

Cristy (View posts)
Posted: 14 Apr 2002 2:32PM GMT
Surnames: Berg, Emmhoff
Thanks Kevin. Cristy

Posted: 17 Aug 2002 3:52PM GMT
Edited: 7 Oct 2002 4:04PM GMT
There are 30+ cemeteries in Lincoln County. I was there in Aug. 2002. This is NOT counting the cemeteries in towns & cities. The Merrill Memorial Park Cemetery has over 15,000 listed (you are free to search the names in their books). I can send you a list of the cemeteries. I have copies of those buried in the Latvian "Martin Luther" Cemetery near Gleason (established in 1903) as well as the Gleason Cemetery (east of town). Many graves have no headstones. Some of the information above was obtained from the Scott Library in Merrill on Hyway 64 (such as the names buried in those 30 cemeteries)..
Posted: 18 Apr 2011 5:29PM GMT
If intrested I can list some of the ones in the Gleson cemetary. Most of my family is buried there! email at dakotamopar98@yahoo.com
Thanks,
Jennifer Gleason

Posted: 19 Apr 2011 1:08AM GMT
Surnames: MULL
The Gleason Cemetery (east of town)has been updated by the last sexton. He was a local mailman for years. I talked to him about 5 years ago in search for Joseph and Elizabeth MULL. He was at the time contacting all local families to see who was buried in the unmarked graves. He had identified all but a handful of those unmarked graves. I cannot remember his name. If someone has that man's name I would love to get it again. God bless him and his endeavors.
Deborah Slager
Polo, IL

Posted: 26 Jan 2013 3:43PM GMT
Surnames: meurets
these are the meurets in orchard ne
Attachments:
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions