Search for content in message boards

haddocks of tn

haddocks of tn

tommy varner (View posts)
Posted: 2 Aug 2002 1:55AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: haddock sloan bloodworth
looking for info on my ggf ellis haddock who married carrie bloodworth.mariied about 1912...his father was jim haddock and his mother was lula sloan...looking for more info on that side the family back...any assistance would be appreciated ..please feel free to email me at gagraycatfish@aol.com...

Re: haddocks of tn

Posted: 25 Aug 2006 10:16PM GMT
Edited: 25 Aug 2006 10:34PM GMT
Surnames: Haddock
My ggrandfather was Ellis Haddock. I know he was married twice, the first marriage I do not know what her name was. His second marriage was to Julia Gann. From his first marriage I was told he had 8 children, one maybe having the name of Evelyn(?). His 2nd marriage to Julia Gann, they produced 21 children! I know my Ellis Haddock passed away Aug 15,1955. My grandmother/grandfather are James A Clark and Mable E Haddock. Mable was from the 2nd marriage. If you think we may be on to something please contact me or if anyone recognizes these individuals let me know. Thanks.

Posted: 10 Mar 2008 8:21AM GMT
Surnames: Haddock, Bloodworth, Brown, Story
my great grandfather was Ellis Haddock. He was first married to a Bloodworth(Carrie or Carol?) they had 3 children, the first was John, then ?, Annie Lee(my grandma), then after the death of his first wife Ellis remarried, I believe her name was Jewely (?) and they had a total of 16 or 19 kids(total of 19 or 21 for Ellis), thier first was a female by the name of Evellen(?)not to sure on her name cause we all called her "Tootsie", She was married to a Brown and living in Nashville when she died in the summer of 1977.
Anyone having info to share and or discuss my name is Mark Story and you can email me mswjss@gmail.com
P.S. I can remember my grandma(Annie) showing me a Picture of Ellis sitting upon a horse wearing an Army uniform, she said he was in the cavalry during WW1. I think he was a Lieutenant, but I could be wrong on his rank.

Posted: 10 Nov 2009 7:09PM GMT
i am the granddaughter of ellis and julia. they are buried together at the natl cemetery on gallatin rd.
they had 21 children together.

Posted: 19 Oct 2012 2:58AM GMT
Do you have any pictures of Jewely. I am the great granddaughter of Ellis. His son Chester was my dads dad. I have no pictures of jewely

Posted: 15 Jan 2013 3:54AM GMT
Surnames: jcjamin
Im j.c. davis Son of Virgie L Davis Haddock/Sloan. Mom was one of the 21 kids. As far as I know vester haddock is the last of the living 21 kids Julie, and Ellis had.. Feel free to contact me for more info. oligarchy10539@yahoo.com
Attachments:

Posted: 19 Jan 2013 12:09AM GMT
When I was 30 yrs old. My mom set that pic on the kitchen counter. I came in and got a drink of water (as was my normal thing to do). I picked the pic up. Looked and thought I must have been drunk at the fair when I took that pic.. Suddenly I realized ,and said...I didn't take that picture! mom, and aint dazie said that's not you. that's your grande dad. I thought it was me.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions