Search for content in message boards

Andrew Jackson Kline Pa and Ia

Andrew Jackson Kline Pa and Ia

linda putz (View posts)
Posted: 29 May 2000 1:39PM GMT
I am looking for information on Andrew Jackson Kline b. 2/2/1838 in PA d 4/7/1886 in Monroe County Ia m.Mary LaMar b. 5/2/1844 PA d. Monroe County Ia 4/7/1907 Children Albert, Hiram, Thomas, William, Alta, Loretta Kline Kimball, Ida Hannah Kline Thomas, Ella Kline Swinscoe and Emma Kline Merril. SHiram m. Susanna Waters (divorce) m. Mary Elizabeth McMurray, Thomas m. June Williams, William m. Mimmie ? Alta m. Leon Kiball, Hannah m. Evan Thomas. This is the only information I have on Andrew Jackson kline if anyone could fill in some blanks. I have some information on this family and would trade the information I have. Thanks Linda

Andrew Jackson Kline, Mary M. Marr

Posted: 11 Jun 2000 7:08AM GMT
Edited: 13 Apr 2002 2:26AM GMT
Finally I have found some one working on the same line. Yes, this is my great grandfather and great grandmother. You can contact me e-mail darw@lisco.com. Andrew Jackson Kline and Mary M. Marr.

Re; Andrew J.Kilne FINALLY I FOUND IT!!!

Posted: 5 Nov 2000 7:57PM GMT
Edited: 6 Jul 2001 2:55AM GMT
I thought Iwas the only one who was working on this line his daughter Hannah was my GG grandmother her son Reese had a daughter Hannah she had a son Donald who in turn had me!I have info on Hannah and Evan Iam trying to find out about his parents. Do you have any info on Hannah and Evan children? If you e-mail me I can give you what I have OK? my e-mail address is clouse1159@myfamily.com Thanks for saving me! Cheryl

andrew jackson

Posted: 9 Jun 2001 12:02PM GMT
Edited: 22 Aug 2004 2:32AM GMT
i think we are working on the same family
my husband is a kline and andrew is about the
sixth generation back.
let me know if i can help and maybe you can help me too>

andrew jackson

Posted: 9 Jun 2001 12:04PM GMT
i think we are working on the same family
my husband is a kline and andrew is about the
sixth generation back.
let me know if i can help and maybe you can help me too>

andrew kline

Posted: 9 Jun 2001 12:09PM GMT
hi, my husband is a kline and andrew is about sixth generation, i would share info if you could also
thanks

ANDREW JACKSON KLINE

Posted: 12 Jun 2001 2:56PM GMT
Edited: 13 Apr 2002 2:26AM GMT
Debbie, I am looking for Andrew Jackson Kline who was born Feb, 2, 1837 in Bloomsburg, Pa and Married Mary M Marr (Or La Marr) They both died in Albia, Iowa. I hope we are working on the same family. Please e-mail me at darw@lisco.com. But ,I am looking for his parents names and their families. They had lived in Lightstreet, Pa.

Re: Andrew Jackson Kline Pa and Ia

Posted: 18 May 2003 3:30PM GMT
Classification: Query
I am also looking for the Kline line. My great grandmother was Bertha Jane Vance b.13 Jan 1902 in Cedear, Ia d. 15 Dec 1977. She was the daughter of Willis Homer Vance b.17 Dec 1877 d. 19 Nov 1951 & Alverna kimmell or kimball b. 7 Jul 1882 d. 22 Oct 1932. Alverna was the daughter of Alonzo Kimmell (kimball) and Loretta Kline b. 4/10 Feb 1860 in Sweet Water PA d. 1901 in Monroe Co. Iowa. Burried in Albia, Iowa. If you have any information about Loretta or any of the Kline line please let me know.
Thank You
Jessica

Re: ANDREW JACKSON KLINE

Posted: 10 Apr 2009 6:05PM GMT
I have the same interest in the Kline Line. Andrew's father is Atlas Kline. That is all I know.

Re: Andrew Jackson Kline, Mary M. Marr

Posted: 10 Apr 2009 6:08PM GMT
This is my Greatgrand father and greatgrand mother also.
My mother was a Merrill
per page

Find a board about a specific topic