Search for content in message boards

Nathan Fuller, Jr, Hannah Welch, Wyoming Co.,NY

Nathan Fuller, Jr, Hannah Welch, Wyoming Co.,NY

Robert Ellingwood (View posts)
Posted: 16 May 2001 10:02AM GMT
Nathan Fuller, Jr, b. 10 Jun 1759, Hebron, CT, married 18 Jun 1786, Hannah Welch, in Thetford, VT, moved to Wyoming County, NY, in 1830's. Revolutionary War soldier, died in Wyoming County, NY, 23 Nov 1840. I have picture of his marker at cemetery in Warsaw, NY, along with son William's marker. Other children, Hannah, Abigail, Jeremiah, Eleanor and Elvira. Can share much information.

NATHAN FULLER

BRUCE GOODRICH (View posts)
Posted: 21 May 2001 7:32AM GMT
I saw from your posting that you have a picture of Nathan Fuller's marker. I am a descendant and am interested; please send me info.

Thanks.

Nathan Fuller marker

Robert Ellingwood (View posts)
Posted: 27 May 2001 1:30PM GMT
Dear Bruce,

Sorry for the delay in responding to your E-mail. My wife and I have been on holiday this past week in Oregon.

My daughter took the picture of Nathan's marker back in May of this year while she was travelling in Western New York. Are you also interested in exchanging information on Nathan and his ancestor's and descendants? My E-mail address is cambotllc@earthlink.net

Bob Ellingwood
Las Vegas, NV

Re: Nathan Fuller, Jr, Hannah Welch, Wyoming Co.,NY

Posted: 8 Oct 2012 4:34PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Fuller
Do you have any record of Daniel Fuller being son of Nathan and Huldah? who lived in VT
Linda Hall

Re: Nathan Fuller marker

Posted: 29 Oct 2012 1:02AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Fuller
Mr. Ellingwood,

My name is LuAnne Peterson (maiden name: Walker). Nathan Fuller, Jr is my 4th great grandfather, I would be very happy to exchange information with you regarding our family ties. My information is below, please let me know what I can help you with.

LuAnne Peterson

Roanoke, Texas 76262
luannep@1scom.net

per page

Find a board about a specific topic