Search for content in message boards

Mooney's from Va.

Mooney's from Va.

Posted: 1 Sep 2007 10:45PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Mooney
Looking for any info on a John L. Mooney( married Susanna Hanks) from possilbly Graysen CO. Va or Kanawha Co. Va.
Info on his father John S.( married Sarah Stoneman) and his grandfather who's name is also John.
ANy info would be helpful.If you have info leading up to present day that would be welcome too.

Re: Mooney's from Va.

Posted: 18 May 2008 1:21AM GMT
Surnames: Mooney
Hello. I am a descendent of John L. Mooney via his son William Cook, -> John R. Mooney,-> Wilber Sanford Mooney,-> Herman Earl Mooney then my Father, Herman LeRoy Mooney. I would be happy to share any information I might have. My half brother (also a Mooney) has done the DNA.

Posted: 19 May 2008 2:51PM GMT
My John L Mooney had a son named John S. This John S. had a son named Mathew E.Mooney who was my great grandfather.

Posted: 20 May 2008 12:58AM GMT
Surnames: Stoneman, Mooney
We are descended from William Cook Mooney, son of John and Sarah (Sroneman) Mooney. I would appreciate any information past John Mooney b.1780 Penn. and d.1840 Va. and also on Sarah Stoneman. thank you so much.

Posted: 21 May 2008 1:11PM GMT
Please email me so we can exchange info.

Posted: 21 May 2008 1:11PM GMT

Posted: 21 May 2008 1:13PM GMT

Posted: 24 May 2008 7:01PM GMT
I am looking for any info on the parents of John S. Mooney who was married to Sarah Stoneman from Grayson VA. They would be my Great x5 Grandparents by way of William Cook Mooney/Asenith Ann Lundy Great x4 >Grandville Mooney/Amanda Ellen Robinson Great x3 >John Wm. Mooney/Pam M. Great x2 >James Arthur Mooney/Leolines Kirk Great Grandparents >James John Mooney/Patricia Grandparents. I would also like any info on any of them and spouses. But in particular I am trying to make a connection to Col. Hercules Mooney if any. I know that he had a son named John and John S. Mooney's Father was also named John. Could this John be his Father? I am looking for any connection to The American Revolution.

Posted: 28 May 2008 7:47PM GMT
Take a look at this site http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~hubbard/NN...

This maybe or maybe not an answer to the question.
It would be interesting to is out since I haven't gone this far back yet.

Posted: 23 Jul 2008 3:14AM GMT
Do you by chance have a Susan Elizabeth Mooney. If so, let me know.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions