Search for content in message boards

AKIN/AIKIN/AIKEN/EAKIN

AKIN/AIKIN/AIKEN/EAKIN

Jim Akin (View posts)
Posted: 8 Mar 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: AIKIN, AKIN
I am searching for the family of WILLIAM AIKIN who migrated to the Denver area about 1880s from Clarinda, Page County, IA. William's wife was Sarah (Campbell, I think) and they had children living in CO named Robert C, Knox, and John C Aikin. Another son was Dr. Joseph Aikin of Omaha. William died in 1906. I have family connections back to 1730s in Ireland; some information is available at http://www.cgtelco.net/~jimini/akin.htm. I am a greatgrandson of David Akin, William's brother.
Thanks.

Akin,Aiken,Aikin,Eakin

Darcy (View posts)
Posted: 7 Oct 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Akin, Aiken, Aikin, Eakin
I am also researching Akins from Page IA, namely Joshua who I've learned from Page histories was from Indiana and when widowed moved to Page IA with his three children; Lewis, John and Mary.
Lewis is my ggggrandfather. Joshua 2nd md Celina Katherine Loy and had four more children; Elizabeth, Duly Ann, Daniel and William. I'm interested in Joshua's 1st wife. Does any of this sound familiar?

Re: Akin,Aiken,Aikin,Eakin

Posted: 19 Mar 2008 7:14PM GMT
Darcy,
I'm from Page County and may have more information about Joshua Akin. Contact me.
Keith
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions