Search for content in message boards

Anne (Ann) Bull

Anne (Ann) Bull

Posted: 5 May 2000 4:43PM GMT
Edited: 9 Jul 2001 12:51PM GMT
Looking for a Anne Bull dates unknown. Had at least one daughter Mry Bull Channelhouse. married to John Starkey in NJ. Can any one help me.

Anne Bull - Channelhouse

Brian Aspinall (View posts)
Posted: 22 May 2000 8:09PM GMT
My info is Anne Bull b. @ 1630 prob England married Adam Channelhouse. their daughter, Mary Channelhouse, married John Starkey 27 Aug 1687, in Shrewsbury, Monmouth NJ.

Bull-Channelhouse

Posted: 29 May 2000 7:57AM GMT
Thank you so much for the reply. Is there any names you are looking for. Email at Clssyldy307@cs.com
Posted: 5 Jun 2000 7:25AM GMT
Edited: 11 Apr 2006 12:11PM GMT
I'm also looking for the same Anne Bull who had a daughter Mary Bull Channelhouse who married a John Starkey. I decided to try and find more information on the Starkey family history by starting with some of the other names listed in the report I have. I have a lot of missing info on a lot of people or incorrect info. SO the First name i have is Anne Bull so i Decide to start here. If you are willing please email at kesonhernandez@netzero.net and i will share any thing that i have with you and would you be willing to share. My connection to anne bull would be ggggggggg grandmother. thank you pamela

bull channelhouse

Posted: 5 Jun 2000 7:29AM GMT
Hello my name is Pamela Hernandez and i'm researching the starkey family history. I have a John Starkey married to a Mary Bull channelhouse whose mother was an Anne Bull. Now the info i have has Mary Bull married to a Adam Channelhouse and after he died she married John Starkey. Can you tell me where you got you info so i can contact my other source and compare where he found his info at. thank you. MYconnection to anne bull and mary bull channelhouse is through the starkey connection. anne would have been my ggggggggg grandmother and mary would have been gggggggg grandmother . pamela
Posted: 5 Jun 2000 1:52PM GMT
I received my info from Adam on this very message board and another source, which I would have to search my records for. I do know her daughter was Mary Bull Channelhouse. Email at Clssyldy307@cs.com

Mary Channelhouse - Bull NJ

Posted: 26 Aug 2000 5:17AM GMT
I recieved my information from the following sources:
American Marriages before 1699 by W. M.
Clemens pub 1920 , available on Ancestry.com
AncestralFile (LDS) FamilySearch.com
Starkey Genealogy page by Rick Snider, URL=members.tripod.com/Rickzen1.index.html
I hope this helps. Sorry I took so long to respond
I have some problems with Mary Bull in that some sources say she was born in NJ and other in Ireland. Both say she was married in Ireland. Any resolution?

Thanks

Mary Bull - Channelhouse correction

Posted: 27 Aug 2000 6:57AM GMT
I have now learned that the wife of John Starkey (m. 1687) is really Mary Bull. Mary firs married Adam Channelhouse and after she was widowed she remarried Starkey.
Similarly, Mary's mother's name is usually listed as Anne Bull, but this is obvously her married name, not her birth name. I do not know her birth name.
Posted: 27 Aug 2000 10:53AM GMT
Thank you for the information. I have also heard that she married in Ireland then came to the states. I believe that she was married in the states because back then travel was very difficult and time consuming and at times deadly due to sickness on the ships that they would have to travel on. Please keep in touch. I have no other info on anne bull other than the fact that she is mary mother. I have the info on mary having married adam channelhouse first and then married john starkey. thank you. pamela

Re: Bull-Channelhouse

Posted: 2 Mar 2002 5:13PM GMT
Classification: Query
Nancy, if you go back to (or if Lafeyette Starkey & Mary Snodgrass) which to back to (at least from what I've gotten so-far) Mary Bull is in there, then we might be related. I've started a small community ...The Starkey Clans Very Own Place @ communities.msn.com. If you would like to be a member, as I think you ARE already a "member" just go there & you are welcome to join. And I have to OK it, but when & if you do, please feel free to add any info or pictures, etc. you might like to share w/the rest of "our" clan. It's pretty small at the present time, but all good things take time.., Thankyou Abbe Starkey
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions