Search for content in message boards

Haag's from Bavaria, Germany 1847

Haag's from Bavaria, Germany 1847

Patti Waldron (View posts)
Posted: 21 Oct 2001 12:34AM GMT
Classification: Query
I'm searching for information on the daughter's of George Michael Haag and Anna Gardner Haag. Their names are: Anna Dorothea Haag Silberhorn, Anna Maria(Mary)Haag Kolb,Anna Katharina(Katherine)Haag Hatchel,Anna Margarete(Margaret)Haag Young, Kunigunda Barbara(Kuni)Haag Herold and Anna Haag Hoehn. If any of these names connect with your Haag family I'd love to hear from you. Thanks, Patti

Re: Haag's from Bavaria, Germany 1847

Posted: 3 Nov 2001 9:01PM GMT
Edited: 30 Nov 2005 12:01PM GMT
I have lots of info. Send me e-mail and we can trade info.

Posted: 5 Nov 2001 2:12AM GMT
Edited: 10 Jun 2003 9:01AM GMT
Where did these HAAGs live? Germany or USA?
A g-g-grandmother of mine was Maria Katherina HAAG from Rubenheim (at that time Kingdom of Bavaria; now the "Land" of Saarland)

There seem to be a number of HAAGs in Ohio. Some in St. Louis. M K HAAG married my g-g-grandfather WIERSCHEM in St. Louis in 1858, but they moved to Peoria IL and hd and raised their family there.

Patti Waldron (View posts)
Posted: 5 Nov 2001 3:10PM GMT
Bill,
My Haag family came from Unterreichenbach, Bavaria, Germany.(This is from Parish Records) My line who came to America started with George Michael Haag son of Johann Leonhard Haag and Anna Elizabeth Sizmann.They had at least 11 children born from 1820 to 1839. They had a daughter named Anna Katharina Haag born April 26,1833. When they first came to America in 1847 they settled in Middleburg, Ohio (this is from the minutes of the first Haag reunion in 1909) In 1909 they were scattered over eleven states but mainly from Ohio, Illinios and Michigan. Do you have any dates for your line? Let me know and I'll look through my information. Thanks, Patti

Vincent (View posts)
Posted: 20 Sep 2003 1:46AM GMT
Hello,
My HAAG-lines also come from Bavaria (Herbitzheim, Gersheim, Rubenheim...). Maybe we are 'related'. Please take a look at http://www.geneanet.org/geneweb/g.php3?b=hagvincent and let me know if we are connected.
Thanks in advance,
Vincent

Vincent (View posts)
Posted: 20 Sep 2003 1:48AM GMT
Hello,
My HAAG-lines also come from Bavaria (Herbitzheim, Gersheim, Rubenheim...). Maybe we are 'related'. Please take a look at http://www.geneanet.org/geneweb/g.php3?b=hagvincent and let me know if we are connected.
Thanks in advance,
Vincent

Vincent (View posts)
Posted: 2 Apr 2004 5:11AM GMT
Hello Patti,
You wrote 'Rubenheim': this sounds very familiar to me :)
My HAAGs come from Saarland too (Herbitzheim, Rubenheim, Gersheim...). I would be pleased to share info with you.
Regards/Vincent

Posted: 19 Feb 2014 12:34AM GMT
My mother's maiden name was Viola Anna Maria Haag. She was born in Bay County Michigan to August Haag and Flora Anna Haag. There is a Leonhard Haag in the family --
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions