Search for content in message boards

Mount St. Paul Seminary or College

Mount St. Paul Seminary or College

Posted: 3 Apr 2008 7:45PM GMT
Classification: Query
Would anyone know the location of records for Mount St. Paul Seminary that operated in Waukesha until approx. 1970? Or, what religious order operated the institution?

Re: Mount St. Paul Seminary or College

Posted: 3 Apr 2008 11:34PM GMT
I did a search for it in google books and it appears to be affiliated with the Catholic Church.

Hope that helps,

Ellen-
www.Linkstothepast.com

Posted: 25 Dec 2008 7:14PM GMT
I believe it was a cloistered order run by the Salvatorians.

Posted: 25 Dec 2008 7:21PM GMT
You might check with the Archdiocese of WI for records. I would be interested if you found any.

Posted: 26 Dec 2008 3:50PM GMT
The Wisconsin Educational Approval Board http://eab.state.wi.us/resources/transcriptrequests.asp maintains academic records for many colleges that have closed in the state. The EAB website has a note indicating that the EAB no longer is the custodian of student records for Mount Senario College. These records are now being maintained by the Wisconsin Association of Independent Colleges and Universities (WAICU). Inquiries and requests should be directed to WAICU at www.waicu.org/home.

Posted: 22 Nov 2012 11:21PM GMT
This seminary was operated by the Salvatorian Fathers from St. Nazianz, Wisconsin.

Posted: 11 Jul 2013 6:32AM GMT
The college was operated by the Salvatorians (Society of the Divine Savior). The academic records are held by the University of Wisconsin Parkside.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic